Shotgun BOOM ! #TLOU #4ThePlayers #PS4
It’s official: The Last of Us is coming to PS4. Pre-order The Last of Us Remastered here: http://bit.ly/TLOUPS4
Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us™ has been rebuilt for the PlayStation®4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements.
20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S.
The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.
Explore a brutal post-pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation®4 system
Includes all DLC packs: over $30 in value
Delve into Ellie’s past in Left Behind, the single-player prequel chapter
Eight new multiplayer maps in the Abandoned and Reclaimed Territories packs
In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director
Shop Amazon Electronics – Level Up with New PC Gaming Accessories
Join Amazon Prime – Watch Over 40,000 Movies
If you want to see all changes with Patch 1.05; here’s our list. Patch 1.05 will be rolling out globally over the next 24 hours.
Abandoned Territories Map Pack DLC
- DLC playlist added for each game type. This includes both the retail maps and the DLC maps, but the DLC maps should appear much more frequently in the vote.
- Fixed an issue where players on the winning team would occasionally get fully crafted items or machetes from caches, while players on the losing team would get incorrect items.
- Players should no longer get comeback weapons (pre-crafted molotovs / bombs / purchase weapons) when they are winning by more than a small margin.
- Fixed the consistency of comeback weapons spawning – there should be less comeback weapons in close matches and more consistent spawning in severely unbalanced matches. Once a player receives comeback weapons, however, they will not receive them again until a certain amount of progress has occurred in the match.
- 2×4 Spawning logic has been adjusted in Supply Raid and Interrogation:
- Fixed a bug where it would occasionally be impossible for a player to receive a 2×4 in a game.
- Reworked the initial 2×4 spawning logic to make the first 2×4 spawn a bit later to balance the escalation of the match.
- Lowered the overall number of potential 2x4s that could spawn in a match by including weighting based on match progress.
- The additional hit on modded melee weapons has been moved from Brawler Level 1 to Level 2, and the health gain from melee hits moved from Level 2 to 1.
- Added a Parts bonus for late joiners, based on when you join a match in progress. This bridges the gap between players who started from the beginning of the game and might have a Parts advantage over the late joiner.
- When late-joining beyond the first 2 minutes that match will no longer count towards any clan progress or missions.
- Fixed an issue on Checkpoint and Lakeside that had locations where some items could not be picked up.
- Made a fix to prevent players from being able to climb the tilted flag pole on the High School map.
- Fixed an issue with level graphics dropping out on The Dam.
Interrogation Mode Fixes
- Games no longer end in ties unless both teams are on the same section of the unlocking process. If one team has more interrogations than the other, that team will win the match.
- The additional parts bonus for winning by a large margin is only awarded when the lockbox is fully unlocked. Otherwise only the standard win bonus is awarded.
- Killcard now correctly describes whether your character was executed or interrogated.
- Fire on the ground (from a Molotov) now damages the player when they attempt to unlock the lockbox and will properly interrupt the unlock process.
- Sounds have been added to the Interrogation animation
- Fixed a bug where the end-of-match music was not playing in Interrogation mode.
- Intro speech should no longer occasionally be heard twice at the start of the game
- A flashing exclamation mark will be shown on DLC option for when new items are added
- Tweaks to a couple of art assets in the game.
You can buy the Abandoned Territories Map Pack for $9.99 stand-alone or, if you’re looking for a great value, the map pack is included in the $19.99 The Last of Us Season Pass. We recently detailed our future plans for all Season Pass DLC and the 75% savings you’ll get by purchasing one. The Season Pass will be available for a limited time so grab it via the PlayStation Store or at your local game retailer today.
Developed by Naughty Dog, The Last of Us is exclusively for the PS3 system.
Visit the official The Last of Us website at: http://www.lastofus.com/
or visit Naughty Dog at: http://www.naughtydog.com/
You can also follow Naughty Dog on…
Rated Mature: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language
©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. The Last of Us is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Created and developed by Naughty Dog, Inc.
The Sony Computer Entertainment logo is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation. “PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.