Carbine Studios has just completed a very successful first Closed Beta for WildStar. Today marks the start of Closed Beta Two: The Dominion. This beta focusses solely on the second faction, the powerful galactic empire called the Dominion, and features new zones, dungeons, Battlegrounds and more.
Great news for European players; thanks to the feedback from a small group of non-US Closed Beta One testers, the Closed Beta invitations are no longer region-locked. So, regardless of your location in the world you’ve got the same chance as anyone to get invited to the Closed Beta!
Carbine Studios has already begun sending invitations to Closed Beta Two, so keep an eye on your inboxes and spam folders.
- The Exile faction have been hidden away for this round of beta, but give a warm welcome to the Dominion!
- The Ruins of Kel Voreth have opened up for testing. This dungeon is intended for level 20 players.
- Battleground: Smash & Grab is now available. This 10v10 Capture the Flag variant opens immediately at level 3, and is available all the way through the beta level cap of 30.
- The old Attribute names (Strength, Dexterity, Technology , Magic, Wisdom, Stamina) have been renamed for more WildStar-ian flair: Brutality, Finesse, Tech, Moxie, Insight, and Grit.
- Milestones and Attributes have had a major redesign. See the Class notes below for more details.
The full patch notes are available in English at the following address. http://www.wildstar-online.com/uk/news/wildstar_wednesday_welcome_to_closed_beta_2.php