This game will be a must buy for XBOX ONE !
Quote from the trailer “”I have had many names in this long war. The humans knew me as the destroyer. To the Covenant, I was Supreme Commander. The Prophets named me Arbiter. And your Master Chief calls me Friend. How well do you know your friend, human. And what will you call me when you learn the truth of what I have done”
The Halo journey begins in 2014 by remembering and celebrating our past. This holiday, Halo: The Master Chief Collection will launch on Xbox One, marking the first time the entire Master Chief story will be playable on a single console. Included with Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Halo: Nightfall an original live-action digital series that introduces a pivotal new character in Halo 5: Guardians. In December, the journey continues with the competitive multiplayer beta of Halo 5: Guardians, leading up to the fall 2015 launch alongside the Halo television series.
For more info go to http://www.halowaypoint.com
Full LE Copy
Don’t miss out on the exciting features of Halo 4 Limited Edition
Limited Edition Contents
– War Games Map Packs: The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps – three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
– Specializations: Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options.
– The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC’s greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.
Digital Content also included:
o Bonus in-fiction bonus content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
o Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
o Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
– Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
• Unique in-game Spartan IV armor skin
• Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle
• An exclusive in-game emblem
• Xbox LIVE Avatar prop*
• Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set*
– The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet which includes a Spartan armor customization schematic, an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity’s finest warriors: The Spartan IVs.
The Master Chief returns to battle an ancient evil bent on vengeance and annihilation. Shipwrecked on a mysterious world, faced with new enemies and deadly technology, the universe will never be the same. Enlist aboard the UNSC Infinity to experience Halo’s original multiplayer and Spartan Ops – episodic fiction-based co-op missions.
1. The Reclaimer Saga Begins: Experience the dawn of an epic new Halo adventure, solo or split screen with up to three friends
2. Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4’s Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, a new loadout and Spartan IV player progression system.
o Spartan Ops: Extend your campaign experience in a massive-scale adventure that builds upon the “Halo 4” Campaign. Receive a weekly series of cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE followed by new game play missions, played solo or cooperatively with up to three friends – effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game!***
o War Games: Battle the competition in fresh, immersive new game modes and strategies.
o Track your groups, stats and scores on HaloWaypoint.com
3. Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in Halo 4’s graphics, sound and epic game play including a mysterious and deadly new class of enemies**
REQUIRED LEGAL LINES:
• *Online multiplayer requires Xbox LIVE Gold membership (sold separately).
• **Minimum 8GB USB Flash Drive or Xbox 360 Hard Drive required for Multiplayer. For optimal experience in Campaign mode, play with Xbox 360 Hard Drive. (For Xbox 360 4 GB, Arcade and Core consoles, Xbox 360 Hard Drive sold separately). See http://xbox.com/halo/harddrive for specifications.
LONDON — 15th November, 2011 — The wait is finally over. At 12:01 a.m. last night, legions of “Halo” fans worldwide celebrated the 10th anniversary of the genre-defining franchise that elevated gaming to mainstream entertainment, as the spectacular remake of the original classic, “Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary,” hit retail shelves worldwide.
“‘Halo’ has made an indelible impact on gaming and pop culture over the past ten years,” said Bonnie Ross, general manager of 343 Industries. “Whether you’ve followed the story from the beginning or want to experience it for the first time, ‘Halo: Anniversary’ offers everyone a chance to relive the iconic classic before they embark on a brand new adventure with Master Chief next year in ‘Halo 4.’”
Praised by critics for its “mesmerisng” visuals and myriad of new features, “Halo: Anniversary” has been hailed as the “definitive edition” of the “most influential console first-person shooter of the past two generations.”
“As a studio, we’re incredibly thankful for the enthusiasm and support our fans have shown for this project,” said Dan Ayoub, executive producer of publishing for 343 Industries. “We know many of them have been waiting years for a remake of the original ‘Halo,’ so we’re elated to deliver a faithful re-mastering of the original classic that breathes new life into the legendary adventure.”
Developed by 343 Industries in partnership with Saber Interactive and Certain Affinity, “Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary” is a spectacularly re-mastered version of the original “Halo” campaign, packaged with some of the most memorable multiplayer maps in “Halo” history. With a bounty of new features, including cooperative play over Xbox LIVE, six re-imagined multiplayer maps and one new Firefight mission, a Classic graphics mode, Achievements, innovative Kinect and 3D support, and new challenges and story to uncover, “Halo: Anniversary” is a must-have experience for veteran Spartans and new fans alike.
Beta for upcoming “Halo: Reach” title update opens 4 October on Xbox LIVE
LONDON — 14 September, 2011 — Spartans, grab some extra ammo and prepare to relive legendary battles on one of the most beloved maps in “Halo” history with “Breakneck,” the spectacular remake of the classic map “Headlong” included in “Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.”
Announced today at the Tokyo Game Show, “Breakneck” (also known as “Headlong” in classic mode) takes you back to “Halo 2’s” fan favorite large-scale multiplayer map and lets you experience the pulse-pounding action like never before with “Halo: Anniversary’s” stunningly updated visuals:
HEADLONG – Section 21 once looked out onto the New Mombasa Orbital Elevator with pride and optimism. Now, with much of the city eviscerated by the Covenant’s brutal assault, the skyline remains only a shattered ghost of what it once was. Headlong provides a large, skyscraper-hemmed construction site with numerous vantage points for clever snipers as well as a large central basin for excellent vehicle combat. (8 – 16 players)
Additionally, 343 Industries debuted and demoed the very first “Halo” campaign level ever, “Pillar of Autumn” in its newly remastered, “Halo: Anniversary” form. While the corridors and corners of the iconic starship remain true to their classic form, the all-new graphical treatment and remastered audio paint an altogether more detailed, visceral introduction to the “Halo” universe and its iconic hero, the Master Chief.
Also in Tokyo, 343 Industries revealed new details around the highly anticipated title update for “Halo: Reach.” Announced at Halo Fest, the update features the return of the iconic “Halo: Combat Evolved” Magnum pistol and classic playlists designed to reignite the multiplayer mayhem players first enjoyed a decade ago.
The update will also introduce a myriad of multiplayer fixes fans have been clamouring for, including balancing armour abilities like Armour Lock and Active Camo. Players will be able to experience a first taste of some of these changes when beta playlists become available on 4 October. The beta will be open to all “Halo: Reach” players with an active Xbox LIVE Gold membership, and will culminate with the launch of a full suite of classic playlists and map variants when “Halo: Anniversary” arrives on 15 November.
For additional details on the title update and how to participate in the beta, please visit www.halowaypoint.com/TU.
With a bounty of new features including cooperative play over Xbox LIVE, a bundle of some of the most beloved multiplayer maps in “Halo” history re-imagined, new challenges and new story to uncover, “Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary” is a