Orcs are just one of countless enemies you will face throughout your quest in the Forgotten Realms. With insight into their troubled past, you are more prepared than ever to face this fearsome race in battle. Be strong, adventurer, and be victorious!
This powerful ally is capable supporting your party through the darkest parts of the Forgotten Realms. Also, the Devoted Cleric is capable of dealing an incredible amount of holy damage.
With versatile area-of-effect and single-target powers, the Devoted Cleric will be an essential member of your dungeon party in Neverwinter.
Bug Fixes and More
After the introduction of Relics and revival of the Fortresses in 1.4.5, we decided to take some time to work on issues, bugs, and concerns that were on the mind of the community. With the help of some of our regulars on the Forums and via feedback and other discussions, we created a punch list of popular topics to tackle. This patch is all about those concerns. We may not have gotten everything, but it’s a start and we will continue to address more issues as we go forward and roll out new patches. Thanks to everyone that provided information, steps to reproduce, or just plain feedback on the list contained herein!
Realm vs. Realm Changes
As part of the feedback driven changes, we’ve made a few changes to RvR and the campaign. There are a number of exciting tweaks or twists to the mechanics of keep siege, city invasion, and more so be sure to read all of the patch notes in that section so you’re prepared for battle!
One of the biggest changes that came out of the feedback threads is a change to how we handle Scenario queuing. In the past you could queue for Scenarios based on the tier of your character and your Renown Rank didn’t make a difference. To help alleviate that and change up the action in the scenarios, we’ve changed the ranks so that the initial queue covers the same level range it always did, but after that we divide the action by Renown Rank. For details on this change, see the section on Scenarios.
Realm versus Realm
- Thanquol’s Incursion: The Cloud of Corruption now correctly applies Inoculation to players within close proximity. Pets, however, are still immune to the effect.
- Players should no longer fall through the ship’s deck at the Nordland XI battlefield objective.
- The walls and structures in the Land of the Dead Warcamps are no longer accessible from the surrounding hills.
- The hill between Verentane’s Tower and Passwatch Castle should no longer be passable.
- Falling off the Eternal Citadel bridge near the Destruction Respawn in the Contested Inevitable City will more reliably pull players back onto the bridge.
- A number of Keep area definitions have been extended or filled in to better cover the defensible locations.
- Some of the RVR Lakes have been smoothed out and filled in, to be more continuous and match the maps.
- Rams no longer block being repaired due to their combat status.
- Keep doors are now vulnerable to single-target deployable siege. This adds an alternative method of taking down a keep door. Rams will still be the most efficient method for taking down a keep door. Fortress doors, however, continue to be immune to such attacks due to their superior construction, and are vulnerable to attacks made by rams only.
- Rams can no longer be staggered, knocked back or knocked down.
- Siege engines inside War Camps now deal massive damage to enemy players. Kills made with these siege engines have their rewards significantly reduced. Keep a wide berth of enemy camps or face the consequences!
- All Tier 4 lakes will now bolster players below Renown Rank 80 to level 45. Because of how players at Renown Rank 80 or above are handled, they will be bolstered based on the following scale.
- RR 80-83: Bolster to 44
- RR 84-87: Bolster to 43
- RR 88-91: Bolster to 42
- RR 92-95: Bolster to 41
- RR 96-100: No Bolster
- Players that die in a Keep area (enemy or friendly) will respawn in their Keep while players that die in the RVR Lake will respawn in the Warcamp.
- WAR Report: Chaos Wastes Keep under attack event will no longer teleport players to Ostland.
- WAR Report: The timer between uses of the WAR Report has been significantly reduced.
- WAR Report: The WAR report can no longer be used while in combat.
- We’ve made a number of changes to the background mechanics that govern Relic status. This includes changing where and how you get the messages for current Relic status. You will now get the Relic status message when you enter the Fortress zone area, rather than just the immediate Fortress area.
- Fixed a rare issue where the Relic status on the UI would not match the Relic status in game.
- Fortress Foremen have been added inside the main Fortress upon being claimed by a Guild. This ensures there is always a Foreman available whenever any claim has been staked.
- Relic Barriers have been added around the whole of the top ledge of the Fell Landing Fortress.
- Interact time for picking up Relics has been increased.
- The status of relics will persist between server downtimes.
Based on feedback we’ve changed how the City Invasion mechanic works. Rather than multiple instances of the City Invasion potentially being ongoing and imbalanced, we’ve shifted the focus to a singular instance to promote more exciting battles. Details are as follows:
- Only one new city-invasion instance will be created within a set amount of time.
- The city invasion instance that is available will support 60 players of either realm. Once that number is met for a particular realm, no further reinforcements will be allowed.
- Once a city-invasion has been concluded there will be a brief cool-down period of five minutes and then a new instance will be available, provided the city has not moved from the overall one- hour invasion period into the rebuilding phase.
With this version we have changed the brackets for the Scenarios. They are now based on either character level or Renown Rank, depending on the bracket.
For reference, the old brackets were based on Tier as follows:
Tier 1 – Levels 1 to 15
Tier 2 – Levels 16 to 25
Tier 3 – Levels 26 to 39
Tier 4 – Level 40
The new brackets have been consolidated and use Renown Rank as criteria past Tier 1 as follows:
Bracket 1 – Levels 1 to 15 (same as previous)
Bracket 2 – Renown Ranks 0 – 69
Bracket 3 – Renown Ranks 70 – 100
Based on the changes to the bracket levels, the bolster for each bracket has been changed to match the new criteria.
For each bracket, the bolster is as follows:
Bracket 1 – All characters are bolstered to level 15
Bracket 2 – All characters are bolstered to level 40
Bracket 3 – All characters are bolstered to level 45
In addition to the changes to the brackets, we have changed the scenarios available for each bracket.
The line-up of scenarios that are permanently available has changed. The new list is as follows:
Black Fire Basin
Maw of Madness
The Eternal Citadel
- The Overextension debuff will be applied to players attempting to enter the enemy spawn locations.
- NPC Guards will no longer chase enemy players into the play area. They will just stand back and nuke any trespassers!
- All Scenarios have had their preparation times set to 2 minutes, to allow players ample time to finish combat before joining.
- Fixed how the system handles attempting to load players in flight into a scenario.
- Mourkain Temple: The spawn locations have been modified to prevent players from getting too close while holding the Artifact and to prevent enemy players from entering spawns without becoming a chicken. Or killed by the guards… or both!
Combat and Careers
General Changes & Bug Fixes
- Quick Escape Rank 1 has been fixed so it functions the same as the rest of the Quick Escape Ranks.
- Players summoned by another player will show up at the location where the summon originated.
- Lightning Rod and Electromagnet objects can no longer be targeted.
- The flight cinematic has been removed when traveling using the Flight Masters.
- Several Dwarf NPCs, most notably Kadrin Ironbreakers near the Slayer Keep, will no longer suffer the indignity of wearing clothes designed for Humans or Elves.
- Removed outdated system generated events from guild calenders.
- The Tome of Knowledge entries for the following Public Quest Stages will now unlock and display correctly:
- Chapter 9: Long Drong and the Slayer Cove
- Chapter 13: Priesterstadt, Altstadt
- Chapter 20: Burnbeard’s Oath
- Chapter 22: Slayer Keep, Duraz Deb
- Chapter 6: Slayer’s Demise, The Blighted Farm
- Chapter 7: Lissariel’s Glade
- Chapter 5: Bells of War
- Chapter 19: The End is Nigh
- Chapter 21: Hunting the Hunters
- Chapter 22: Fields of Reikland
- High Elf
- Chapter 5: Cold Hearted Predators
- Chapter 6: Laurilion Caves
- Chapter 8: Allies of War, Ellyrian Stables, Starbrook Falls
- Chapter 9: Gates of Elthrai, Shady Tower, The Well Springs
- Chapter 11: Deathwind Pass
- Chapter 13: The Ithilmar Tower, Thanon Hall
- Dark Elf
- Chapter 4: Stone of Valetear
- Chapter 5: Rock of Galirian
- Chapter 8: Monument of Narialle
- Chapter 16: Loryndaal
- Chapter 18: Galiron’s Mouth
- Chapter 19: The Caladain Steppe, The Caladain Gate
- Chapter 21: Dawnbreak Manor
- Agymah’s Lair: the Tome of Knowledge entries will now display the correct text for each Stage.
- Ambush at Garrisonburg: the buildings during Stage I can be captured by killing all of the defenders in front and inside of it.
- The Wilds of War: All Huntsman’s Horse Traps will despawn correctly during Stage 2.
Tome of Knowledge
- Fixed typos in the notification message of a sizable number of Tome of Knowledge Unlocks.
- Fixed typos in the entry pages of numerous Tome of Knowledge Unlocks.
- Corrected the notifications for Completing 25, 100, 250, 500, and 777 Tome of Knowledge Unlocks so that they display the correct number in the popup.
- Vaulkor has found his way back to The Unshackled Host and his Noteworthy Persons entry can be unlocked once again.
- A typo in the default title for a Renown Rank 90 Marauder has been corrected.
- The Great War Against Chaos: this History and Lore unlock is available once again, in the correct location.
- The Tower of Lysean: the name has been corrected in the High Elf Storyline Chapter 16 section of the Tome.
- The Murder Wood: tooltip references the correct zone now.
- Good Night Goblin: This entry can no longer be erroneously unlocked by speaking with a Bloody Sun Blasta in the Greenskins Chapter 1 area.
- The max stack purchase size has been increased from 20 to 100.
- Buffs applied by Booster Pets will recalculate appropriately as your base stats change.
- Squig Herder armor Assassin’s Chewtop and Advancing Sholdateef will no longer use an incorrect visual model.
Dripping with authenticity and resonating with the dark atmosphere and maturity the acclaimed fantasy series is known for, this interactive adventure provides fans with an all new way to engage with the Game of Thrones brand!
IRVINE, CALIFORNIA – MAY 15, 2012 – ATLUS, a brand of Index Digital Media, Inc., today announced that “Game of Thrones™,” the RPG based on the internationally bestselling book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin and the critically acclaimed HBO® television series, Game of Thrones®, is now available in stores across North America for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and PC via download.
Replete with the authentic political intrigue and complex narrative the acclaimed fantasy series is known for, this captivating interactive adventure gives fans a new and exciting way to lose themselves in the world of Westeros. With an original story written under the watchful eye of George R. R. Martin, who recently stated, “I’ve sampled the work Cyanide has done, and I’m largely happy with it. I think many of my fans will share that feeling,” the “Game of Thrones” RPG is filled with characters and locations straight from the pages of the beloved fantasy novels. Moreover, the game includes the likenesses of fan favorite characters from the television adaptation. “Game of Thrones” promises to deliver the ultimate interactive roleplaying experience for fans of the series and its gritty, sophisticated medieval drama.
“Author George R. R. Martin’s masterful storytelling have helped make the A Song of Ice and Fire universe into one of the most heralded literary series of all time,” commented Tim Pivnicny, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at ATLUS. “With the official ‘Game of Thrones’ roleplaying game, fans can discover a story crafted under Mr. Martin’s supervision, loyal and respectful to series canon yet full of new characters and locations as well. It’s one thing to read about or watch the towering majesty and bitter cold of The Wall or the alleyways and daunting Throne Room of King’s Landing, but playing is believing!”
“Game of Thrones” is out now in North America for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and PC via download. For additional information, including game details, screenshots, video, interactive web quests, and more, visit http://gameofthrones-thegame.com.
Released Across UK and European Territories
Bracknell, UK – 10th October 2011 – Kalypso Media UK and Akella are pleased to announce the latest chapter in the much-loved Disciples series of turn-based tactical RPGs – Disciples III: Resurrection launched on 7th October across the UK and European territories . In Disciples III: Resurrection, players will be returned to the mythical land of Nevendaar, where they must lead the Undead Hordes, a menagerie of fallen beasts and heroes who are now walking dead and are exacting their revenge in the name of their dark Goddess of death, Mortis. The game will feature the trademark art style that makes Disciples III: Renaissance a hit with fans, and introduce dozens of new units, multiple heroes and a massive campaign.
Disciples III: Resurrection, the sequel to fantasy turn-based tactical RPG, Disciples III: Renaissance, returns players to the magical land of Nevendaar where the player is now challenged to lead an army of the walking dead. Fallen heroes and monsters will be under your control, as they exact revenge in the name of their dark Goddess – Mortis. Players will be challenged to defeat their enemies via dark magic, brute force and courage. Disciples III: Resurrection will offer players more than 70 hours of tactical gameplay, new heroes, new units and new challenges in the form of a massive undead horde.
Features of Disciples III: Resurrection:
- A new race – The Undead Hordes – a fan favorite, these walking dead beasts (including Death Dragons, Vampires, werewolves and more) and heroes will ravage the land of Nevendaar and challenge players’ tactical skills to their utmost.
- Huge campaign – over 70 hours of gameplay to keep players immersed in the world of Disciples
- More units – more than 50 new units, plus two new storyline characters and four leaders for the Undead Hordes
- Distinct game world and story – the world of Nevendaar features a powerful gothic theme, with detailed artwork and character models.
October Update Introduces More Dangerous Enemies and a Survival Mode
Sunnyvale, California – September 28, 2011 More dark mysteries of Allods Online have been revealed, and the undaunted warriors of Sarnaut must prepare to face the greatest challenges they have ever seen. Set for release in both North America and Europe on October 11, Allods Online: Undaunted will bring new bosses, more Astral demons, and a harrowing survival mode set in the Great Mage Tep’s long-lost Mausoleum of Sparks.
Deep in the Astral lies a place of dark legend, where the Great Mage Tep once trapped the souls of the noble Zem people and drained them of all energy and life to feed his evil experiments. Now the Director has seized the Mausoleum of Sparks for an experiment of his own, calling on the bravest warriors to venture deep into the sinister tomb and prove themselves against its ancient threats. Wave upon wave of enemies and elite bosses await, while the souls of Tep’s victims provide health, strength, and defense power-ups to fuel the ruthless warriors. Defeat the most enemies and survive the longest to win special honorary titles and heroic auras to lord over other players!
The Astral has become a more dangerous place. A volcanic eruption shattered the once-peaceful allod now known as the Kingdom of Elements, releasing vicious elementals that only the highest level warriors can hope to defeat. Even areas that were once tamed have sprouted new challenges, with more bosses arriving everywhere from the Catacombs to the Heart of Fire and the Astral itself flooded with 4 new types of demon and a 20% higher encounter rate that will make ship travel more perilous – and exciting!
All these additions to high level content will be supported by a refreshed new player experience and streamlined interface that make it easier than ever to take charge of the action. Learn more about these features and explore the world of Sarnaut at the official Allods websites for North America and Europe!
Show your friends your darkest side in this standalone expansion to “Dungeons”
Ridgewood, NJ, September 27, 2011 – Kalypso Media USA is pleased to announce the retail release of Dungeons – The Dark Lord, the stand-alone expansion to Dungeons, the game that challenged players to show off their evil sides. In Dungeons – The Dark Lord, players will craft elaborate dungeons, laden with traps, treasure and monsters, in an attempt to lure in hapless heroes. Once those heroes enter the dungeon, they’ll become fodder for the torture racks of the Dungeon Lord and his friends. Dungeons – The Dark Lord adds a new campaign map, a new single-player storyline, additional prestige gimmicks and more importantly – multiplayer gameplay! Players will now be able to go head-to-head in various competitive modes, proving who is the most sinister gamer of all.
Dungeons – The Dark Lord is the sequel to the much-loved Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better! In Dungeons – The Dark Lord, there’s a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in three modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and lots of new dungeon gimmicks.
Features of Dungeons – The Dark Lord:
- Four multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Survival and Piñata
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique dungeon gimmicks and a new boss monster – The Yeti
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
For more information on Dungeons – The Dark Lord please visit www.dungeons-game.com
Dungeons has been rated “M” for “Mature” (Blood and Violence) by the ESRB