– Fixed several crashes
– Fixed bug where user was unable to jump on certain surfaces
– Fixed bug where players could become invisible
– Fixed bug with 3D weapon images in Decoding menu
– Fixed bug where weapons could disappear after completing objectives in Co-op
– Fixed bug where users could get stuck in Loadout screen in Co-op
– Removed “Reloading” shout after user shoots the bow
– Fixed issue with overlapping UI elements when playing split-screen
– Fixed bug where split-screen users could get stuck in black screen after a cinematic
– Parties will no longer be allowed to numerically unbalance games
– Improved and fixed several issues with host migration
– Connection degradation will now properly trigger a host migration
– Fixed several bugs with Loadout menu
– Fixed bug that could display a profile restriction message when trying to join a lobby
– Fixed bug where users could get stuck in 3rd person in Custom games
– Fixed bug with Flamethrower not doing any damage in certain circumstances
– Fixed bug where “Player is on the way” tag could stick to downed players
– Fixed bug where clients could remain on black screen if host left the game
– Fixed bug where Fire Arrows did not do fire damage
– Fixed bug where Long Distance Kill was not awarded
– Fixed bug where Tag Assist was not awarded
– Fixed bug where Killcam wasn’t shown in certain circumstances
– Fixed bug where Survival Instinct was not cancelled properly
– Fixed bug where Psych gas could get dropped in the wrong place
– Fixed bug where Psych gas could affect players outside of the deployment area
– Fixed bug where users could get stuck when killed by Poison gas
– Fixed bug where other player’s footstep sounds sometimes did not play behind you
– Fixed bug where sound could get muffled when being revived
– Fixed bug where user could get de-synced if killed in mid-air
– Added information for Player Map playlists
– Improved available space for Player map names in lobby
– Fixed bug where User made maps wasn’t downloaded properly in lobby
– Fixed bug that made the user stuck when igniting Firestorm nodes on certain maps
– Fixed issue with accessing the camera and the throwing rocks.
– Fixed issue with accessing weapons. The user weapon inventory will be restored as soon by entering in a safehouse or by fast travelling.
– Users that have miss the Relic located in Dr. Earnhardt cave will have the relic recover.
– Fixed the bug with the weapon models staying on screen / stuck on the character arm.
– The leaderboard is now updating correctly even after if the user is disconnecting/reconnecting the ethernet cable
– The objective is now properly updated after Jason burns the weed fields.
– New options the hide the HUD are now available in the option menu.
– Add support for downloadable content.
– Fixed the issue when the user was becoming invincible after failing mission ‘Black Gold’ several times.
– The Phonecall from Hurk (ULC missions) is no longer overlapping the brief of the ‘Piece of the past’ mission.
– Fixed the game crashes happening when the user reconnect to Ubisoft servers using an account that has unlocked any MP item.
– Fixed the issue when Sam was no longer in the jeep’s turret after placing two bomb and being kill several time in ‘Black Gold’ mission.
– Sam is no longer getting stuck when the user destroy an enemy car.
– Fixed the buttons issue related to the Lefty Stick Controls scheme.