Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
Game Update 1.2 PTS Patch Notes
These notes detail changes made to the PTS server on 4/4/2012. These changes apply ONLY to the PTS server.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Corrected an issue that caused Hybrid Rakghoul Brutes and Gunners to respawn during this Flashpoint.
The False Emperor
- Removed an invisible barrier that could prevent completion of this Flashpoint.
- Toth uses his Area of Effect Smash less frequently.
- Toth is no longer invulnerable during his berserk phase.
- An issue that could cause Zorn to execute Baradium Heave at an incorrect target has been addressed.
- The Stormcaller Blast tank can no longer be taunted while it is activating Double Destruction.
- Corrected an animation issue affecting Kephess Walkers.
- Kephess’ Area of Effect ability is now shown in the correct place for all Operation Group members.
- Localized versions of Legacy emotes now work correctly.
- Daily and weekly PvP missions now reward 99 Warzone Commendations.
- The PvP matchmaking system for Ranked Warzones now searches for a longer period of time before matching a large queued group of players with a smaller one.
Galactic Trade Network
- GTN searches now take the level range entered by the player into account when searching “Usable By” (instead of automatically searching for a +5/-5 level range).
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Corrected an issue that could cause players to get stuck in a falling state on some terrain.
- Character eyes no longer appear to be pink if Character Texture Atlasing is set to the “High” option.
- Desktop resolution is now restored correctly when the game is exited if its fullscreen mode resolution differs from the desktop resolution.
- Added an appropriate error message for a guild issue that may occur under extremely rare circumstances.
- Some minor mapnote, cinematic, text, and art issues have been corrected.
STAR WARS: The Old Republic – PTS Update 4/4/2012 Notes.