Just about everywhere you look at BlizzCon (Oct. 21-22, Anaheim, CA) you’ll find NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX GPU-equipped PCs powering your favorite Blizzard games. From the NVIDIA booth (Booth #308 – Hall C) to the GeForce LAN to demo systems covering the show floor, NVIDIA is providing more than 1,000 GeForce GTX graphics cards to demonstrate the unparalleled experience of playing Blizzard games on a GeForce GTX-equipped PC.
In addition, Tom Peterson, director of technical marketing for GeForce, and Ryan Shrout, editor-in-chief of PC Perspective, will provide informative demos throughout the show. They’ll also host for hands-on workshops to teach gamers how to optimize game settings and gear up their rigs for the best performance and playability for World of WarCraft and StarCraft II.
Here are just a few NVIDIA Blizzcon activities you’ll not want to miss:
- Stop by the NVIDIA LAN area in Hall C to play World of WarCraft and StarCraft II, featuring NVIDIA 3D Vision™ and Surround technologies.
- Learn how to gear up your PC with NVIDIA tech talks featuring Ryan Shrout from PC Perspective.
- Get the inside scoop on winning StarCraft II techniques at Q&A panel featuring top shout-caster and game expert, Husky.
- Step up to the DIY challenge, hosted by NewEgg.com: build and power up PC in record time for prizes.
- Visit the NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ photo booth to get your picture taken in 3D with your favorite Blizzard game characters.
Also, for the complete schedule of NVIDIA events at BlizzCon, please visit our BlizzCon web page (http://www.nvidia.com/object/blizzcon2011.html). For more information about BlizzCon 2011, please visit: www.blizzcon.com.