RIFT 1.5 – 9/28/11
== FEATURES ==
* New Chronicles, epic storyline experiences for solo and duo players, become available with 1.5. See CHRONICLES, below.
* New Planar Attunement system lets you continue to grow your character past level 50 and choose how you want to enhance their abilities. Details under PLANAR ATTUNEMENT!
* Veteran Rewards are being added as a bonus for longtime Ascended.
* Master-mode Dungeons challenge even the most experienced and well-equipped players who come looking for a fight! See below for more details on what to expect and how to enter them.
* A new Weekend Warfront joins the mix – check out LIBRARY OF THE RUNEMASTERS, below!
* New competitive rewards have been added for purchase with high-level zone event currency. Find them on the Planar Goods merchants in Sanctum and Meridian! More details under ZONE EVENT REWARD UPDATES.
* The Golden Maw unleashes chaos from an abandoned kingdom across the sea, as the Ashes of History world event begins SOON!
* AddOns for RIFT will soon be going into live beta! These are optional tools that can be used to enhance your personal gameplay experience.
= ASHES OF HISTORY – WORLD EVENT =
* Two dragons of the Blood Storm have been defeated, but four still remain. With Akylios’ influence waning, the ancient Travel Stones, once buried, are on the verge of rediscovery.
* The cults of Laethys and Maelforge seek control of these long-abandoned portals to help them bring forth a future of fire and chaos. If Telarans wish to regain them, they’ll need all of the Ascended help they can get!
* Keep an eye on your World Event UI for the start of this world event.
= CHRONICLES =
* Chronicles, epic storyline experiences for duos and strong solo characters, begin rolling out with 1.5.
* The Chronicles of Attunement is a solo experience for all characters who reach level 50, congratulating them on their journey and introducing players to the Planar Attunement system.
* Duo or strong solo 50s can enter the Chronicles version of Greenscale’s Blight or Hammerknell to take part in additional storylines separate from the Raid versions of these zones.
* The rewards for Chronicles – outside of taking part in the story itself! – include Planar Attunement experience, gear of use to newly-50 Ascended, and chances at unique artifacts, new and old vanity items, and mounts from prior events.
* Level 50 characters can access the new Chronicles window from the menu buttons on-screen or by pressing the ‘J’ key.
* Under times of high demand, Chronicles will use a queue system to make sure everyone gets their turn!
= PLANAR ATTUNEMENT =
* Advancement doesn’t stop at level 50; after the Chronicles of Attunement, you can start earning Planar Attunement experience to further customize and enhance your character!
* Planar Attunements provide base enhancements to your character’s Calling from each Plane, and is not Soul-specific.
* Your experience bar will turn into a Planar Attunement meter when you reach level 50. The mouseover tooltip will indicate that you are earning experience toward Planar Attunement.
* You must purchase all Planar Attunement abilities of a given tier before you can begin spending points in the next tier up.
* Rested experience does not apply to post-level-50 Planar Attunement experience.
= VETERAN REWARDS =
* Our players are what make RIFT possible – as a ‘thank you’ from us to you, additional bonuses are earned based on how long you’ve been with us in Telara.
* Veteran Rewards are calculated based on prior existing time subscribed as well as any purchased future subscription time on your account. For example, if you’ve been subscribed for 3 months and renew a 3-month subscription, you will receive 6-month Veteran Rewards at the time the renewal occurs.
* Check your in-game mailbox to receive Veteran Rewards!
* For additional details including the list of rewards and milestones, see: http://www.riftgame.com/en/game/veteran-rewards.php
= MASTER-MODE DUNGEON – DARKENING DEEPS =
* For those Ascended looking for a group-sized challenge, new Master Mode dungeons are underway, starting with Darkening Deeps.
* Intended for elite groups of Ascended, these Master modes may require you to use multiple roles and advanced tactics including crowd control and support souls.
* Epic rewards await those who successfully complete these dungeon modes; dropped items are more powerful than tier 2 Expert gear and provide an alternative to Raid Rifts and entry Raids for gear. There are rumors of a few super-powerful items to be found as well!
* Groups wishing to tackle Master Mode dungeons must form up and enter the zone with the Master dungeon difficulty selected. Master Mode groups cannot be formed through the Looking for Group tool.
= NEW WEEKEND WARFRONT – LIBRARY OF THE RUNEMASTERS =
* A new Warfront joins the weekend rotation – this one in an all-new setting!
* Within the depths of Hammerknell, Guardians and Defiants fight to take control of abandoned Dwarven Rune vessels. With the ability to bind powerful planar beings, these artifacts could prove invaluable to the armies of Ascended.
* Join the fight to control these powerful vessels – but be warned, the longer one is within your grasp, the more its dark power will eat away at your soul.
* Earn points for your team by holding the relic as long as possible. None can withstand the power of the relic for too long, though, and the carrier will take an increasing amount of damage until they die. Points can also be gained by defeating enemy players.
= ENDGAME RIFT & ZONE EVENT REWARD UPDATE =
* Awesome new weapons, armor, and Synergy Crystals have been added to the Planar Goods merchants that can be purchased with Inscribed Sourcestone – these are expert-level equipment and worth checking out as a means of gearing up your character!
* Combined Crystal sourcestone and Inscribed Sourcestone into a single currency for end game rift rewards.
* Crystal Sourcestone has been removed and any existing Crystal Sourcestone will automatically be converted into Inscribed Sourcestone.
* Added Inscribed Sourcestone drops to all high level events, Rifts, and Rift related daily quests.
* Significantly increased the rate in which players can obtain Inscribed Sourcestone.
* Items that used to cost Crystal Sourcestone have had their costs converted to Inscribed Sourcestone.
= WARFRONT ACCOLADES =
* A new Warfront Accolade callout system gives recognition and group bonuses to Favor, Experience, and Prestige for completing a variety of certain feats in Warfront PvP.
* Example feats include the defeat of two opponents at once, defeating multiple opponents in a row without dying yourself, or for saving a teammate from the brink of death with a well timed heal. There are even Warfront-specific feats for unique actions!
= GUILD WALL =
* A new tab in the Guild UI allows members to post messageboard-style updates for all guild members to see. Use it to set up Raids, Events, or just to coordinate with friends who may not be online at the same time.
* Permissions allowing members to post on the Guild Wall, or to delete posts, are set under the Rank permissions settings.
* You can now interact with merchants, quest NPCs, and Healer NPCs while they are in combat! This should help in some situations where a great many invaders are present.
* Trinkets and other usable-equippables will now enter their cooldown period when equipped.
* Quantum Sight and Omen Sight now last 15 minutes.
* The Planar Vendors in Sanctum and Meridian have been reorganized to hopefully make them more user-friendly. A number of the goods available have been repriced.
* Ascended Powers are now on their own merchant in Sanctum and Meridian.
* Fixed an edge case with master looting where a group could become ineligible for assigned loot.
* Fixed a bug where characters could end up with multiple stacks of Soul Exhaustion.
* Fixed the message ‘Dummy has decayed from [item] appearing whenever a temporary enchantment was applied to an item.
* NPCs now give a more descriptive error message when you attempt to turn in too many repeatable quests in a single day.
* If you try to pay for a cash-on-delivery mail attachment multiple times, we don’t actually charge you more than once.
* When right-clicking stackable items to move them into a Guild Bank, they will be merged into any existing stacks in the bank if there is room.
* Quests that share updates with party members will now also share across the whole raid, not just within your raid group.
* Using click-to-move no longer acts bizarrely if you click on a floor above or below your character.
* Smart Targeting now actually changes your target to the one chosen by your ability.
CHAT SYSTEM UPDATES
* You no longer need to be Prestige rank 2 to join the World Defense chat channel.
* Characters will be added to the World Defense channel when reaching level 50 – current level 50s will be added automatically after the update.
* Combined some of the level range chat channels – new channel ranges are Level 1-29, Level 30-49, and Level 50 chats.
* When your character is automatically added to a new level channel (when reaching 30 or 50), we’ll no longer also remove you from the old one.
RIFTS AND INVASIONS
* A new zone event weekly quest is available from Raj Tahleed in Meridian and Abbess Katia in Sanctum.
* Increased the experience gain around Rift activities – a small increase to experience gained from Rifts, a moderate increase for footholds and Major Rifts, and a large increase for zone event Colossi!
* The Defiant’s Flare and Guardian’s Flare abilities now summon more numerous and stronger assistants to help take down an enemy foothold. The ability cooldown is now 2 minutes.
* Raid Rift tears no longer time out and disappear.
* Guardian or Defiant invasions summoned by Ascended Abilities should more reliably assist each other.
* Anti-Planar Augmentation and Blessed Champion abilities now have a duration and cooldown of 1 minute, instead of the previous 30 second duration and 5 minute cooldown.
* After invaders take over a location they will start stacking the ‘Burning Out’ debuff, causing them to take increased damage for each stack.
* Player pets no longer deal reduced damage to Invaders.
* Zone event broadcasts should now always contain the name of the zone the event is starting in, rather than just an area within the zone.
* Between the high level zones – Stillmoor, Shimmersand, and Iron Pine Peaks – only one zone event will be active at a given time.
* Raid Rift tears now have a unique map icon.
* When a PvP Rift is active in a zone, the activity icon will be visible on your main map, which has a tooltip giving info about the active Rift and event.
* PvP Rifts will also be visible on the main map when zoomed in, even if you’re not currently in the zone.
LOOKING FOR GROUP
* The Random Daily Dungeon completions via the LFG tool now also award experience for Planar Attunement, where appropriate for your level.
* Stats contributed from armor set bonuses now count toward tier requirements when looking for dungeons.
* Fully LFG-formed groups now default to having the tank set to leader.
* LFG groups can now vote kick someone who is not in the instance.
* You can also access other useful things from the party member’s right click menu even if they are not in your instance – promote, mark, invite to guild, friend, etc.
* Fixed a case where you wouldn’t be able to use the Leave Dungeon option if you entered an LFG dungeon from within another dungeon.
* Two-player parties that disband during a LFG queue pop no longer leave an orphan window on the screen.
* Characters who level while queued in the LFG system will not be kicked for forgetting to spend Soul Points for a couple of levels. Once you leave the queue for any reason you will have to spend those Soul Points before you can rejoin it.
* LFG players who are briefly disconnected but still in the group will no longer cause unusable replacement popups on the group leader’s screen.
* Killing the first boss in a normal dungeon will properly remove the party’s LFG cooldown debuff, much like the Expert dungeons do.
* Party leaders that are overleveled for their LFG instance can now successfully use the Find Replacement popup if needed.
* Leaders of raids with 5 players or less can now enroll them in the LFG queue, even if more than one group exists in the ‘raid’.
* Parties queued for LFG will remain in the queue when converted to raid, as long as they meet the 5 player or less limit.
* Leaders of LFG raidframe groups can now change the order of players within the party.
* The soul respec window will now warn you that respeccing may kick you from an LFG queue, depending on how much you change!
* The LFG system will no longer get confused if you add a party member during a dungeon queue pop. It also won’t forget group member names if someone is in a Warfront when the window comes up.
* Attempting to use Master Looter to grant loot to a member who is offline now has a more useful error message.
* Guild Perk: Bloodthirsty: Duration increased to 10 seconds, percentage healed lowered to 5-15% healing, and now cannot trigger a second time while active.
* Found and removed a weekly guild quest that had an incorrect level set on it and would result in only 2 quests being offered, rather than three, in a particular week.
* Fixed a bug that caused passive abilities to not apply on pets if they were already summoned at the time of login. Also fixed a bug with item abilities not triggering on pets if the item was equipped prior to the pet being summoned.
* Area effect heals that were using up a heal count on a dead friendly target will no longer do so.
* Fixed an issue causing tooltips from some abilities (most trinkets, in particular) to display inaccurate values for damage and healing when the character has active effect that modify their incoming/outgoing damage or healing values.
* Your camera angle will no longer change when struck by an NPC using Thunderous Kick.
* Cleric mana pools will now increase just a bit more from gains in Intelligence.
* Fixed an issue causing some passive abilities to linger after resetting your Soul Points.
* All Sigils are now area of effect on the target rather than ground targeted area effects.
* Ravaging Darkness: The damage from Ravaging Darkness itself is now properly converted into healing.
* Reversal of Fortune: No longer causes you to be hit by your own Decays.
* Dark Water: Fixed tooltip inconsistencies.
* Symbol of the Ancient: Removed the extra comma from the tooltip.
* Curse of Discord, Curse of Solitude: Both now specify in their tooltips that they will not stack with each other.
* Fae Blast: Now properly generates aggro.
* Corporal Punishment: Now grants a flat 50% chance to gain increased damage to your Life and Death based abilities for 5 seconds. Does not scale based on points spent in the Inquisitor soul.
* Bolt of Radiance: Removed the secondary taunt effect that required Mien of Leadership.
* Provoke: Now available with 12 points in Justicar. Taunts the target, forcing them to attack the Justicar for 3 seconds. Does not trigger a global cooldown.
* Interdict: No longer has a delay before actually interrupting the target.
* Ancestral Flame: Improved the way the shield absorb bonus is calculated from having points in Disciple of Flame – the net result is a higher amount absorbed by an Ancestral Flame proc when you have both abilities purchased.
* Rite of the Ancestors: Corrected the tooltip on the effect.
* Serendipity: Now grants a flat 40% chance to reduce the casting time of your next heal. Does not scale based on points spent in the Sentinel soul.
* Lasting Invocation: This now considers both the healing applied as well as overhealing done by Healing Invocation for determining the amount of the heal-over-time portion.
* Vigilance: Rank 2 is no longer blocked by the Latent Blaze debuff.
* Lust for Blood: Now grants a flat 45% chance to deal additional damage on your next Physical hit. Does not scale based on points spent in the Shaman soul.
* Vengeance of the Primal North: Corrected the effect tooltip.
* Nysyr’s Brand: Increased cooldown to 10 seconds.
* Overflow: Now grants a flat 40% chance to proc an additional heal on your target. Does not scale based on points spent in the Warden soul.
* Warlock’s Opportunity and Dominator’s Quick Thinking no longer stack with each other. Opportunity has a higher priority and will be applied if both would be up at the same time.
* Fixed an issue where using two Charge-consuming abilities at the same time would only have the first one consuming Charge.
* Nenvin’s Lament: Fixed an issue where a previously cast spell would consume Nenvin’s Lament if it was cast before the prior spell finished hitting the target.
* Disorient: Now triggers Swift Control when the stun portion successfully lands, instead of when the confuse portion hits.
* Rock Slide: Fixed an issue where the last tick of Rock Slide would remove 10 Charge but deal no damage and no buff stacks if you had between 10 and 19 Charge at the time of the last tick.
* Leeching Flames: Multiple Archons can now have Leeching Flames up on the same target. No longer triggers the Elementalist ability Icy Carapace.
* Opportunity procs from the Warlock soul no longer gives Archon auras a casting time if the Archon has branch abilities making them instant.
* Charged Shield, Mass Charged Shield: Shield damage now checks for damage buffs and debuffs at the time the damage occurs.
* Mass Charged Shield: Fixed a bug with the tooltip of Rank 2-4 of this spell where the damage was not being displayed correctly.
* Death’s Edict, Mental Shock: Now deals damage even if the target is immune to the stun portion of the effect.
* Swift Control: Updated the description to help clarify how this spell functions.
* Improved Charged Shield: Updated the description to indicate that it increases the base damage of an ability.
* Pets will now be able to attack enemies affected by the root from Storm Shackle.
* Quick Thinking: No longer consumed by abilities that you’ve spent soul points to make instant-cast, such as Chloromancer’s Bloom.
* Fixed an issue with the Water Elemental’s Icy Chains ability that prevented the root from being cleansed.
* Sever Bonds: Can now be cast while silenced.
* Last Gasp: Can now critically hit.
* Flesh Rot: Updated the description to indicate that it increases the base damage of an ability.
* Symbiote: Updated ability description to clarify that it applies to the base healing of Essence Link.
* Fixed an issue where Blood Spike on the Skeletal Zealot was not correctly reducing its cooldown when it consumed a stack of Deathly Calling.
* Corpse Explosion: Fixed a bug where this wouldn’t trigger if used on another player.
* Due to the below changes, characters with soul points spent in Pyromancer will receive a free soul respec.
* Withering Flames: Can now critically hit.
* Burning Shield: Now absorbs 50% of the damage received, up to the indicated amount. It no longer has restrictions on when it can be cast.
* Ground of Power updates: Renamed to Glyphs of Power. Glyphs of Power is now an instant cast self-buff with a 1 hour duration. This buff provides the same bonus to Fire abilities and increase to damage taken that Ground of Power did, but only applies the bonus while the caster is standing still. Now also increases mana regeneration.
* PVP – Glyphs of Power: The bonus to Fire damage from Glyphs of Power in PvP combat is 5%.
* Improved Ground of Power: Renamed to Improved Glyphs of Power. Retains the same effect on Glyphs of Power that it had on Ground of Power.
* Improved Grounding: Removed.
* Improved Flame Jet – New Ability: Grants Flame Jet a 33-100% chance to knock back targets it hits. Available after spending 5 points in Pyromancer.
* Wildfire: The buff can now be clicked off or otherwise removed.
* Flicker: Can now be cast while silenced.
* Absolute Zero: This will no longer be consumed if cast immediately after Arctic Blast or Icicle, before those spells hit the target.
* Building Storm: The stacking buff is now consumed at the point of casting a Hypothermia ability, rather than being consumed at the time damage is dealt.
* Storm Guard: Fixed a case where Storm Guard would not place a stack of Electrified on enemies it damaged.
* Icy Vortex: Will no longer snare an enemy if they are already snared. Will still apply Hypothermia with each hit.
* Defile: Fixed an issue where the last damage tick was not occurring.
* Sacrifice Life: Mana: No longer prevented from returning mana when used with Empowered Darkness active.
* Dark Fury: Now deals damage even if the target is immune to the Stun portion of the effect.
* Damage from Warlock Armor and Dark Armor now checks for damage buffs and debuffs at the time the damage occurs.
* Charge consuming abilities now properly consume Charge when used while Empowered Darkness is active.
* Opportunity: No longer consumed by abilities that you’ve spent soul points to make instant-cast, such as Chloromancer’s Bloom.
* Increased Energy regeneration rate to 23 per second.
* General gameplay goals for the rogue update:
– Competitive PvE Alternatives to Sabodancer, both melee and ranged.
– Competitive PvP DPS. You should fear seeing a Rogue the same way you see a Warrior. Of equal Prestige Rank, the two should be capable of providing a similar amount of PvP threat.
– Survivability improvements. Some self heal improvements and vampiric-type Healing Siphons – Abilities that reduce the healing intake capacity of one’s target, with a portion of the stolen amount going to the rogue.
– Better synergies between souls.
– More utility without giving up the majority of their DPS to get it, bringing them closer in line to the flexibility that other callings have.
– Large pack tanking improvements – Improvement to threat on multiple mobs
– Running capacity remains — BUT, Double-teleport-invulnerable runner (the “bugged” one) goes away.
– Reduction in required reliance on “unfair” tactics (invuls, slips, etc) via adding true competitive power
* Gameplay goals: More up front damage, less reliance on super-long, annoying DoTs. Better poisons. Less “waste a finisher to apply a short buff.” Slip Away should not be a requirement to compete.
* Virulent Poison, Lethal Poison, Leeching Poison, Debilitating Poison, and Serrated Blades no longer trigger damage shield effects.
* Baneful Touch: No longer a combat finisher ability. Now a self buff that increases the damage of all weapon enchantments by 20%. Unlocked after spending 20 points in Assassin.
* Leeching Poison: The healing granted has been increased. Now unlocked after spending 14 points in Assassin, with an additional rank added at level 50.
* Debilitating Poison: Updated functionality. The Assassin coats their weapons in poisons, and each weapon attack has a 20% chance to deal additional Water damage and drain 5 Energy, 5 Power, or 3% of the target’s maximum mana up to a cap of 500 per hit. Lasts for 1 hour. Up to 2 weapon enchantments can be applied at one time.
* Poison Mastery: Now also increases the Attack Power of the Assassin’s poison-coated weapons by 15-75%. The chance for it to trigger has been increased to 4-20%, up from 2-10%.
* Enduring Brew: Ability changed – now instantly heals the Assassin for a large amount of health, with a 1 minute cooldown.
* Backstab: Attack Power damage bonus increased to 150% from 100%.
* Assassinate: An additional 150% damage bonus from Attack Power is applied to this attack, up from 100%. Now also completely ignores armor on the target.
* Exposed Weakness: The additional damage taken by the target is now increased by the Assassin’s Attack Power. No longer on the global cooldown and has a 20 second ability cooldown added. Energy cost reduced to 10 from 20.
* Physical Trauma: Ability changed – now increases the damage of Puncture, Jagged Strike, and Impale by 20-40% , and the damage of Final Blow on an impaled target by 20-40%.
* Slip Away: Changed slightly – the Assassin is no longer immune to damage after using Slip Away. Any damage taken while Slip Away is active will not bring the Assassin out of stealth.
* Cut and Run – New Ability: Available after spending 20 points in Assassin. Removes all control and movement impairing effects. Not on the global cooldown.
* Serpent Strike: Energy cost reduced to 10 from 20.
* Impale: Damage has been increased. Duration increased to 20 seconds, up from 16.
* Hidden Veil: Fixed a bug where this wasn’t working properly or would enter a cooldown period when you also had Camouflage, Step Into the Shadows, or Slip Away.
* Gameplay goals: A little more low level survivability – More of a reason to take this as a 3rd solo soul if you’re inclined to get some more survivability back.
* Motif of Renewal – New Ability: Unlocked after spending 6 points in Bard. Heals the Bard over 15 seconds, does not stack with Motif of Regeneration.
* Triumphant Spirit: Healing bonus is now applied to Motif of Renewal.
* Motif of Regeneration: Fixed a bug where this would end prematurely when another grouped Bard used their Motif of Regeneration.
* Gameplay goals: Should be a viable in-your-face combat rogue.
* Combat Culmination: Corrected the tooltip on this ability – it now indicates that unused combo points are refunded at 10 Energy per point (rank 2) or 15 Energy per point (rank 3).
* Rhythmic actions no longer cause Exhaustion; instead, only 1 Rhythmic Action can be active at a time.
* Weapon Barrage: Removed the damage component of this interrupt ability.
* Strike Back: Now triggers off of dodges as well as parries.
* Compound Attack: Damage dealt is no longer reduced when hitting 2 or 3 targets. Now affects up to 5 targets, up from 3.
* Turn the Tide: Whenever you dodge or parry an attack, it now also reduces the damage you take by 5-10%.
Contra Tempo: Functionality changed. Increases the Attack Power damage bonus to your Quick Strike and Precision Strike by 5-10%. The bonus is increased by 12% for each point spent in Bladedancer above 31.
* Counterbalance: Ability changed. Now reduces the cooldown of all Rhythmic Actions by 15 seconds.
* Flash of Steel: Now unlocked after spending 10 points in Bladedancer. A rank 7 of this ability has been added.
* Twin Strike: The offhand attack now hits up to 4 enemies, increased from 1 other enemy.
* Unabating Steel: Available after spending 25 points in Bladedancer. The Bladedancer becomes immune to all control and movement impairing effects after using Flash of Steel.
* Blade and Soul Parity: Also increases the Bladedancer’s Critical Hit damage by 50%.
* Double Coup: Functionality has been changed. Now increases the damage of Keen Strike, Quick Strike, Precision Strike, and Twin Strike by 75%.
* False Blade, Dauntless Strike: Duration is now 20 seconds for 1 Combo Point, 30 seconds for 2 Combo Points, 40 seconds for 3 Combo Points, 50 seconds for 4 Combo Points, and 60 seconds for 5 Combo Points.
* Cleanse Soul: No longer takes you out of stealth when used.
* Gameplay goals: No longer suffers an identity crisis around being the mobile-soul-that-requires-mostly-stationary-play. Pedestals are gone. Sniping remains. They get enchanted Ammo buffs (via their new “Munitions” line), and can bring one more ability into an AE rotation. New survivability as well. Better synergy.
* Due to the below changes, characters with soul points spent in Marksman have received a free soul point respec.
* Marksman’s Pedestal and Sniper’s Pedestal have been removed.
* Hit and Run: Removed.
* Improved Hit and Run: Removed.
* Swift Shot, Empowered Shot, Deadeye Shot, Rapid Fire Shot: Damage increased.
* Strafe: Damage increased. An additional 100% bonus from Attack Power is added to this attack.
* Four new weapon enchantments for ranged weapons have been added. Only 2 weapon enchantments can be active at one time; does not stack with Assassin poisons or Nightblade weapon enchantments.
* Electrified Munitions: Unlocked at 14 points. Ranged weapon attack abilities deal additional Air damage. Damage is increased with points spent in Marksman above 14. 1-second internal cooldown on this ability.
* Rending Munitions: Unlocked at 28 points. Your ranged weapon attacks ignore 25% of the target’s armor.
* Vampiric Munitions: Unlocked at 18 points. Ranged weapon attack abilities have a 20% chance to place a curse on the target, reducing their healing taken by 50% for 15 seconds. The Marksman is healed for 50% of any healing the cursed target receives. The healing siphon works for both overhealing and incoming healing from procced effects and takes precedence over other healing debuffs on the target.
* Silver Tip Munitions: Unlocked at 51 points. Ranged weapon attack abilities debuff the target, causing them to take an additional 2% damage from the Marksman for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times. Multiple Marksmen can stack the debuff on the target, but are only affected by their own application. 1-second internal cooldown on this ability.
* Controlled Fire – New Ability: Available with 38 points spent in Marksman. Reduces the Energy cost of all ranged weapon attack abilities by 10% and increases the Attack Power damage bonus by 10%. The bonus is increased by an additional 5% for each point spent in Marksman above 38.
* Deaden: Energy cost reduced to 10 from 40.
* Lightning Fury: Can now be cast instantly. Energy cost reduced to 30 from 40.
* Single Minded Focus: Ability changed – now increases the damage of all single target damage abilities by 1-5%.
* Increased Fire Power: Effect is now triggered on all critical hit attacks.
* Rapid Extrication: Now reduces the cooldown of all Marksman abilities by 15-30%.
* Barbed Shot: Moved to a 16 point root ability.
* Penetrating Shots: Now works with both ranged and melee weapon physical attacks. Also ignores 5-25% of the target’s armor, up from 4-20%.
* Master Archer: Ability changed – whenever you are standing still, damage with ranged weapons is increased by 5-25%.
* Fan Out, Crossfire, Lightning Fury: Can now hit up to 8 targets, increased from 4.
* Collateral Damage: Increases the damage of all ranged weapon area of effect attacks by 15-30%.
* The Hammerknell Synergy Crystal for Marksman has an update 2-piece bonus: Marksman Finisher abilities have a 20% chance per combo point spent to reset the cooldown of Empowered Shot and cause the next Empowered Shot to be instant.
* 4-piece Hammerknell Synergy Crystal bonus has been updated with the above changes: now increases the damage of Electrified Munitions by 50%.
* Gameplay goals: Some more survivability, without having to rely on pure immunities.
* Hellfire Blades, Smoldering Blades, and Fell Blades no longer trigger damage shield effects.
* Primal Strike: Now deals Death damage instead of Physical damage.
* Primal Death: Now increases the damage of Primal Strike by 5-15%.
* Enkindle: Ability changed to increase the Attack Power bonus of your Fire and Death based attacks by 15-30%.
* Living Flame: Increased the damage bonus from Attack Power by an additional 50%.
* Twilight Transcendence: Ability changed; it now removes all curable harmful effects, reduces damage taken by 50%, and heals the Nightblade for 50% of their max health over 4 seconds.
* Fell Blades: Available after spending 16 points in Nightblade. Now causes weapon attacks to have a 20% chance to deal Death damage and curse the enemy, reducing healing on the target by 50%. The Nightblade receives 50% of any healing on the cursed target. The healing siphon works for both overhealing and healing that comes from procced effects and takes precedence over other healing debuffs on the target.
* Fiery Chains: An additional 50% damage bonus from Attack Power has been added. Now unlocked after spending 32 points in Nightblade. Now grants a Combo Point when used. Each additional target affected has a 50% chance to grant an additional Combo Point.
* Nightstalker: Functionality has changed. Your Blazing Strike, Flame Thrust, Dusk Strike, and Twilight Force now deal 5-15% more damage and an additional 10-30% damage if the enemy is below 30% health.
* Weapon Flare: Now grants a Combo Point when used.
* Gameplay goals: Synergizes with other souls better. No longer overly dependent on Shadow Fire.
* Killing Focus: Now increases the damage of both melee and ranged weapon attacks by 2-4%.
* Double Shot: All ranged weapon attacks gain a 10-50% chance of firing an additional shot.
* Shadow Fire: Now increases your damage with ranged weapons by 13% for 25 seconds. The bonus to damage is increased by 1% for every point spent in Ranger above 14, to a maximum of 50%.
* Master Huntsman: The Dire Wolf’s Maul now infects the target, reducing healing taken by 10-50% – increased from 6-30% healing reduction. Your Blood Raptor’s Bloodied Blow now has a 20-100% chance to double attack, increased from 5-25%.
* Divert Rage: Updated tooltip to better indicate that the threat transferred to the pet is the threat generated by the Ranger in the 10 seconds after using the ability.
* Rain of Arrows: Cooldown reduced to 6 seconds from 8.
* Bloodied Blow: Damage has been increased.
* Gameplay goals: Offensively synergizes through +AP and reflect shields. Some new multi-target threat coolness here too. You should be able to take some Riftstalker without flooring your DPS, as melee souls’ ability to close all currently lives in this tree.
* Please Note! Further high end tanking updates will be coming in a minor update following the 1.5 release.
* Due to the below changes, characters with soul points spent in Riftstalker have received a free soul respec.
* Guardian Phase: Threat generation increased to 200% from 100%. No longer purgeable.
* Stalker Phase: Effect is no longer purgeable. Now adds a 10% damage bonus when activated. Plane Shifting adds another 15% damage bonus for 10 seconds.
* Planar Strike, Phantom Blow, Rift Disturbance, and Shadow Blitz: Reduced the threat generated by these abilities.
* Shadow Blitz: An additional 50% damage bonus from Attack Power has been added to this attack. Now awards 2 Combo Points.
* Shadow Stalk: Now removes all control and movement impairing effects. While in Guardian Phase, the Riftstalker Plane Shifts toward the target, instead of to behind the target.
* Annihilate: Damage increased. Now adds a buff that increases Attack Power by 15%, rather than a fixed value.
* Stalker Phase: Effect is now triggered after using any Plane Shift abilities. Increases damage by 5% when active.
* Rift Barrier: Now absorbs both physical and non-physical damage. Additionally, the absorbed damage is reflected back on the attacker.
* Improved Rift Barrier: Removed.
* Planar Vortex – New Ability: Whenever the Riftstalker Plane Shifts, they gain Planar Vortex which lasts for 8 seconds. Deals the amount of your weapon damage every second to surrounding enemies and generates a large amount of threat. Effect can only be triggered when the Riftstalker is in Guardian Phase.
* Hasted Time: Increased the speed buff granted after Plane Shifting by 25-50%, up from 15-30%. Can be triggered once every 10 seconds. No longer stacks with the Bladedancer’s Sprint and the Marksman’s On the Double.
* Freedom of Movement: Effect is triggered after Plane Shifting and can only occur once every 10 seconds.
* Shadow Assault: The damage bonus from Attack Power has been increased to 100%, up from 50%. While in Guardian Phase, the Riftstalker Plane Shifts toward the target instead of to behind the target. Now awards 2 Combo Points.
* Shadow Mastery: Now a 2-point ability that reduces the cooldown of your Plane Shift abilities by 10-20 seconds.
* Phantom Blow: Now has a 10 second cooldown. The stack size has been reduced to a single stack and reduces damage taken by 6%.
* Rift Guard: Now absorbs damage up to 250% of your maximum health, up from 150% for a 51-point Riftstalker.
* Shadow Guard – New Ability: Available after 25 points spent in Riftstalker. When you use Phantom Blow, you gain Shadow Guard for 20 seconds, reducing Physical damage taken by 1-5%. For every 1000 Armor you have, you take 1% less Physical damage up to 20% additional bonus.
* Planar Disruption – New Ability: Unlocked with 22 points spent. Attempts to disrupt the target’s spell casting. Not affected by global cooldown.
* Physical Wellness – New Ability: Unlocked with 46 points spent. Increases the maximum health of party and raid members by 1500. Lasts for 20 seconds.
* Defer Death: Reworked the functionality. When struck by a killing blow within 30 seconds, the Riftstalker gains an absorption shield that absorbs all incoming damage for up to 50% of their max health over 15 seconds.
* Instigate: No longer triggers the global cooldown.
* Guarded Steel, Annihilate: Duration per combo point is now: 20 seconds for 1 Combo Point, 30 seconds for 2 Points, 40 seconds for 3 Points, 50 seconds for 4 Points, and 60 seconds for 5.
* Gameplay goals: Use of bombs should not be a DPS downgrade.
* Annihilation Bomb, Chemical Bomb, Fragmentation Bomb: An additional 200% damage bonus from Attack Power is applied to these attacks. Base damage increased.
* High Explosives: Now have a chance to crit on each tick instead of only the first tick. Damage increases with additional points spent in Saboteur above 44.
* Residual Shrapnel: Functionality changed. Your Blast Charge deals an additional 35% damage over 6 seconds, and Shrapnel Charge deals an additional 35% damage over 6 seconds.
* Time Bomb: An additional 200% damage bonus from Attack Power is added to this attack. Damage has been increased.
* Updated Saboteur 2-piece bonus on the Hammerknell Synergy Crystal: It now also increases the damage of Fragmentation Bomb and Chemical Bomb by 30%.
* Reactive abilities have been given a 1.5 second shared internal cooldown which will keep multiple reactives from being used simultaneously. This will affect Flesh Rip, Frenzied Strike, Inescapable Fury, Disarming Counterblow, Paladin’s Reprisal, Retaliation, and Turn the Blade.
* Spell-interrupting abilities that are not combat finisher abilities no longer deal damage and only interrupt the casting of the target. This affects Bash, Face Slam, Flinching Strike, and Furious Rage.
* Single-target taunts are no longer on the global cooldown. These include Spark, Shield Throw, Sergeant’s order, and Grim Lure. Due to this change, the damage component has been removed from Spark and Shield Throw.
* Grim Lure, Spark, and Shield Throw: Changed the projectile effect on these abilities. The taunt effect now triggers at time of use and not when the projectile hits.
* Pack Mentality: Fixed a case where this effect was removed when spending a soul point.
* Bloodthirst: This ability is now on the global cooldown. Due to this the damage has been increased and it now grants an attack point.
* Light’s Decree: Fixed a bug with the debuff tooltip to indicate it triggers off of single target attacks.
* Paladin’s Devotion: Can now be used while snared or rooted and will properly remove those effects.
* Paladin’s Reprisal: Can now be used while wielding a 2-handed weapon when under the effect of the Vindicator soul’s ability, ‘The Art of Defense’.
* Sweeping Strike: Fixed a case allowing Elemental Touch to trigger off of both the initial hit damage as well as the elemental hit.
* Wrist Strike: No longer blocks Break Free abilities.
* Predictable Movements: Fixed an issue that could cause Predictable Movements to not work at all. This should no longer lose charges when the Paragon uses one of their own abilities.
* Reaping Harvest: Ability will show as unavailable while wielding a 2-handed weapon.
* Creeping Death: Fixed a bug causing rank 2 through 4 to not properly snare the target.
* Riftwalk: Riftwalk now always places you behind your target. Fixed a tooltip bug which stated that Riftwalk stunned the target instead of rooting them. The ability function hasn’t changed and still roots the target.
* Avatar of the Rift: Fixed a bug allowing the damage shield to hit the attacker for each tick of a damage over time ability, or to trigger from auto-attacks. It no longer triggers from auto-attack damage and only applies on the first tick of a damage over time ability.
* Earth Burst: Fixed a tooltip typo that listed the snare duration as 0 seconds.
* Ragestorm: Fixed a case allowing Elemental Touch to trigger off of both the initial hit damage as well as the elemental hit.
* Combat Awareness: Updated tooltip to better indicate that the ability generates significant threat.
* Killing a mind-controlled player of your own faction will not give you prestige, favor, or experience. It’s still pretty funny, though.
* PvP deaths no longer result in soul damage, even if NPCs are attacking you.
* Fixed the calculation of the Monthly Kills stat. NOTE: This will result in a one-time reset of your monthly kills display, and then it will start tracking properly!
* For PvP quests that require defeating other players, NPCs can no longer steal your credit.
* If you are in a raid with less than 6 people, Prestige and Favor awards will be calculated using the party values.
* Whitefall Steppes: Escalation: Now properly tracks and displays Sourcestone captures and returns on the leaderboard.
* Skilled Alchemists can now obtain the recipe for Pure Valorstone from the Favor Quartermasters in Sanctum and Meridian. Pure Valorstone can be used to add Valor to crafted items for those looking to gain a leg up in the battlefields of Telara. The crafted item must be of level 47 or higher to be made with Pure Valorstones.
* Fixed an exploit that allowed Guardians to get up to the back side of the Defiant spawn point in Port Scion.
* Pyromancers: Glyphs of Power: Reduced the bonus to Fire damage from Glyphs of Power in PvP combat to 5%.
* Port Scion: Zerena Karathi and Alys Whiteshield (both in the starting areas) will no longer attack players.
* Characters will no longer be affected by PvP Immunity effect when zoning into or being resurrected inside an instance.
DUNGEONS, SLIVERS, AND RAIDS
* Increased the chance for tier 1 Expert bosses to drop Epic quality loot.
* Added a 50% chance for tier 1 Expert bosses to drop a second Plaque of Achievement.
* Added a 50% chance for tier 2 Expert bosses to drop a third Plaque of Achievement.
* Reduced the prices of Expert dungeon armor. The second tier of Expert dungeon armor now requires turning in the first tier of Expert armor to purchase.
* The ‘Abyssal Precipice’ achievement can now be updated by defeating Expert versions of the bosses.
* Darkswarm mobs no longer award experience.
* Braxtepel: Flame Cleave can no longer be reflected.
* Gedlo Council: Fiery Bonds and Searing Flame can no longer be reflected.
* Expert: Fixed some locations where characters would be teleported after being resurrected.
* The ledge of the Titan’s bed in Deepstrike Mines is now too slippery to stand on!
* Players can no longer hide from Isskal’s single-target attacks.
* Hydriss: Tsunami visual effect looks and is times better to help represent ability damage increase over distance.
* Hydriss should no longer attack players during or instead of her Waterburst and Hydrostatic Shock phases.
FALL OF LANTERN HOOK
* Expert: Additional tuning for the Helena Brass finale so Oludare should always spawn and not block you from completing the dungeon.
GILDED PROPHECY [Sliver]
* Added a ‘Conqueror’ type achievement for this zone, along with a new reward!
GREENSCALE’S BLIGHT [Raid]
* Oracle Aleria: If Necrotic Eruption is on a character at the time of Aleria’s death, it gets removed rather than bombing the entire raid once the maze walls drop. No more victory-wiping!
* Lord Greenscale: At long last, and hopefully for good – fixed a case where Lord Greenscale would sometimes cancel his Genesis Torrent cast or channel.
* Darktide Mists can now be crowd controlled.
* The later bosses in Hammerknell now drop additional Greater Marks of Ascension.
* Sicaron: Adjusted duration of the Soul Harvest ability.
* Grugonim: Removed reputation gain from the Bloodplague Crawlers and Manifested Death (towers).
* Grugonim: Increased the damage buff granted to players to 4% from 2% per stack.
* Strange Plots of the Aelfwar: Fixed a case where the quest objectives would not reset and refused to allow players on this quest to return to the instance and complete it.
* Standard: Slightly reduced base mob density in this dungeon.
* Expert: Neutral mobs no longer award experience.
* Expert: Rotting Flesh is now cleansable.
* Expert: The ‘Keep Cleansing’ achievement should now properly award as described.
* The Saga of the Endless: A Father’s Love: Nearby Rifts will no longer cause quest targets to hide from this quest.
* Some NPCs, primarily in Moonshade Highlands, were granting experience outside of the normal range for their level and difficulty. Corrected!
* Manticore type mobs just got more lucrative to hunt – they weren’t dropping as much currency loot as they should have.
* Zone event: Saving Lantern Hook: This event should no longer be able to get into a non-completable state.
* A new porticulum has been added to Ark of the Ascended, allowing new characters to receive their Soul Recall ability earlier.
* Out of Harm’s Way: This quest should be less negatively impacted by footholds at the nearby Guardian Encampment. Also increased the distance the escort can be from the player before the quest will fail.
* Gwyddon is now properly removing the Hag’s curse for any afflicted Ascended.
IRON PINE PEAKS
* The Redsnow Bandit population around Frost Falls has been retuned to be more in keeping with the quest levels of that area.
* Daily quests in Scarlet Gorge should all properly grant notoriety for repeat completions.
* Zone Event: The Witching Hour: Fixed a case where the event could fail before all targeted locations had fallen.
* Realigned Priorities: The Guardian Raiders that spawn should no longer flag you for PvP and as an added bonus, also no longer hit like trucks.
* Chronic Cultist Culling: Removed the second objective from this daily quest.
* Local Cures: Umbral Sedge plants will no longer spawn inside of rocks.
* Insuring Their Safety: More Gorefang Wranglers should now be available.
* A Temporary Solution: Reworked this quest so you are asked to speak with Sasha Nikadon in The Sagespire to receive the quest objective item, ‘A Pinch of Sourcestone Powder’.
* Zone event: Scourge of the Sands has been tuned down in difficulty.
* The Order’s Charge: Quest will now always update on killing a Maelforge Emberdrake if the Flamerod is active.
* The Unlucky Few: NPCs will respawn more reliably during this quest.
* Fight Fire with Fire: During this quest you will no longer be able to pick up more than 9 Core of Flames.
* Ritual Firebrands: This quest no longer grants experience when completed.
* Level 50 Rifts now have a chance to appear in Firesand Desert!
* A new porticulum has been added to Divine Landing, allowing new characters to receive their Soul Recall ability earlier.
* The rare spawn NPC, Pandora, will no longer be a potential target of Defiant Footholds.
* Tracking a Traitor: Ascended will now have an easier time using Kira’s Signal during this quest.
* Daily quests in Stonefield should all properly grant notoriety for repeat completions.
* Skill-specific Plaques have been converted into Master Crafter’s Marks.
* Master Crafter’s Marks will now drop and reward wherever the previously skill-specific Plaques would (Apothecary Plaque, Outfitter Plaque, etc.).
* All Epic crafting recipes are now purchased with Master Crafter’s Marks.
* Reduced the amount of Eternal Planar Dust required to make the components for the weekly Crafting Rift lure quests. Slightly increased the amount of store-bought materials needed to offset the cost reduction.
* You can now receive Inert Shards, Stones, Gems, Crystals, and Prisms from Apothecary daily quest reward bags and chests, as well as Apothecary Crafting Rifts.
* Crafting Rift: Weaponsmith: Will no longer auto-complete the third bonus stage due to multiple characters completing the second.
* Brilliant Enduring Rune now grants +9 Endurance, up from +8. Every point counts!
* Tempered Orichalcum Bar, Enchanted Shadethorn Lumber, Steel-Stitched Leather, and Infinite Essence now sort properly on the auction house.
* Epic Essences and Rare Essences above level 50 now Salvage for more level-appropriate materials.
* Dark Seafoam Green Dye has been fixed to require 110 Apothecary skill to create. It previously was set to 130.
* Ruby Gorget was incorrectly requiring 201 skill to create instead of 210. Fixed!
* Skilled Armorsmith Supply Chests will properly award Armorsmith materials rather than Weaponsmith.
* Ornate Platinum Choker now displays the correct name in the recipe list.
* Corrected the name of the Apothecary Workorder that requires Lesser Healing Potions.
* Runecrafters will no longer receive Workorder: Radiant Steadfast Runes. Characters currently on this quest will still be able to complete it – a new Runecrafter Workorder has been added to replace it, requiring Radiant Insightful Runes.
* Fixed an issue where neutral Crafting Trainer NPCs in Fortune’s Shore were offering faction-specific recipes.
* Corrected the Bind on Pickup flag on some Rune and Runeshard recipes that were not previously set.
* Skilled Alchemists can now obtain the recipe for Pure Valorstone from the Favor Quartermasters in Sanctum and Meridian. Pure Valorstone can be used to add Valor to crafted items for those looking to gain a leg up in the battlefields of Telara. The crafted item must be of level 47 or higher to be made with Pure Valorstones.
* Endurance bonuses from crafted item sets can now stack with each other.
* Shard firsts for crafted items are now granted at the time the item is successfully crafted.
* Fixed the skill level requirement to craft Carmintium Lariat.
* The prices of Essences on the Planar merchants has been adjusted due to the merging of Inscribed and Crystal Sourcestone.
* New Synergy Crystals are now available from the Planar Goods merchants for Greenscale and tier 2 Expert item sets.
* A number of vanity items and gloves that were previously non-tintable can now be dyed!
* Gravemaker Steaks, Drake Filets, and Icewatch Cupcakes no longer have an item use time. The effect is now applied immediately.
* Items that grant temporary enhancements (ex: Padding, Armor Plating, Spellstones, Riding Chaps, etc.) have updated icons.
* Collectible books no longer count as quest items and will go into your primary inventory. If you have any in your quest bag that you hadn’t added to your collections, you’ll need to move them into your general inventory to use them.
* Fixed a bug that could cause Synergy Crystals to display incorrect tooltips in merchant windows.
* Transplanar Synergy Crystals no longer have a faction requirement to use.
* Fixed an issue where clicking off the buff from Necrotic Rage would prevent it from proccing again unless the focus was re-equipped.
* Binding Silk: Now with Physical Crit rather than Spell Crit.
* Bulwark of Banishment: Reduced the Block bonus from 40 to 20 to bring it in line with other items of similar level.
* Deathsteel Pauldrons: Now with Attack Power rather than Spell Power.
* Double Barrel Problem Solver: Changed graphic so this is actually double-barreled.
* Energetic Sourcestone Mirror is no longer able to proc from every tick of a damage over time ability, only on the first.
* Fang of the Life Lord: Can now correctly proc from Warrior abilities.
* Gossamer Motions: Now has Attack Power instead of Spell Power.
* Gravetouched Soulstone: Fixed so it actually does proc the buff on your pet, as the description indicates.
* Metamorphic Stonesource: Will now apply the correct effect.
* Murk Shrouded Trinket: Effect tooltip now displays the correct name.
* Nyx’s Chloromancer Crystal: 2-piece bonus now increases the chance for Radiant Spores to proc by 10%, up from 5%.
* Nyx’s Chloromancer Crystal: 4-piece bonus now causes damage ticks from Void Life to place a stacking buff on the Chloromancer. Each stack reduces the casting time of the next Nature’s Touch spell by 0.5 seconds.
* Privateer’s Axe of the […]: Can once again be sold to merchants.
* Sandcovered Shroud: Now accepts both Primary and Secondary areas for dyes.
* Stinging Faesource: Now procs the correct buff.
* Tuthmet Wine: Fixed the spell power buff so it will no longer be overwritten by a weaker version.
* Fixed a bug where Simple Synergy Crystals could be equipped by Clerics.
GRAPHICS AND AUDIO
* Now with better Anti-Aliasing! Set your Anti-Aliasing option to ‘Edge Smoothing’ to see the new improvements.
* Fixed an issue with falling through the world when changing your graphics texture quality.
* It’s a lot more difficult to get your character to stand at impossible angles while mounted.
* Fixed an issue with sound reverberation in some areas (such as Chancel of Labors in Iron Pine Peaks) where the effect was way too strong on footsteps, character speech, and some other sounds.
* Fixed footstep sounds for some polymorph effects that had none.
* Fixed objects not drawing to the correct distance at initial login.
* Look for new finely-feathered-friends livening up Meridian and Sanctum!
* Improved the variation in crowd cheer audio.
* Fixed some issues that could cause framerate stuttering when running through the world.
* Added voiceover to several existing major zone events.
* Added a sound to Prince Hylas’ opening of Greenscale’s Door inside Greenscale’s Blight.
* Fixed a bug where casting animations were sometimes interrupted by other animations.
COMMANDS AND MACROS
* Added a keybind-able command that will hide other players on your screen when the key is pressed. There is no default bound key, but you can set one in the Key Bindings menu as ‘Hide Other Players’ under UI Toggles.
* You can now add [notactive] to a /cast macro to prevent it from turning off a toggled ability.
* Fixed a bug where players could incorrectly end up targeting themselves when using abilities from macros.
* The Marksman ‘Bull’s Eye’ and other similar abilities will now work properly in macros.
* Parties can now be displayed by default using the Raid Frame UI. Check the Display tab under Options to enable this setting.
* The Auction House no longer truncates long item names with ‘…’ when using right click on an item in your inventory to search auctions.
* The quest log now displays how many daily and weekly quests you’ve turned in as well as the limit per day/week. It also shows the current total number of quests in your quest log alongside the quest log cap amount.
* The visuals on the character sheet now update as soon as an armor item is dyed.
* Added an option to always display status text for your Focus target, similar to the existing options for Player, Target, Party, etc.
* If your character has had more than one role that has had a free Soul Point respec applied to it due to a patch, you now see a message box listing all of your respecced roles on first login.
* The Auction House now has a new ‘Vanity’ subsection to look for wardrobe items!
* Clicking the Bid or Buyout buttons on the Auction House no longer changes the position of your scroll bar in search results.
* Fixed an Auction House purchasing bug that would prevent you from buying an item from search results immediately after placing an item up for auction.
* Soul Exhaustion tooltip now correctly explains whether it has been applied by resurrecting at a graveyard or by reaching 0% Soul Vitality.
* Title rewards are now displayed in the Achievements window.
* The on-screen popup message for Quest Accepted now appears for all quests, including Rift dailies.
* Removed an erroneous error message when adding the first quest to your quest stickies when the stickies are currently empty.
* Item tooltips no longer display red text while dead if you can use the item while alive.
* Tooltips for kill quests that require specific level mobs or higher will no longer show too-low targets as valid.
* Moved the Settings option for Ability Queue into the Action Bar settings category.
* Fixed a bug where you couldn’t delete quests from your quest log if the only quests you had in there were daily/weekly types.
* Fixed the chat window occasionally truncating lines when using larger text sizes.
* Ascended Powers and Guild Perks are now organized by category in your Abilities window.
* Client stability improvements, yay!
* Fixed an incompatibility with Windows 8 32-bit.