After the recently release of our prior beta driver build, more testing has been done and we are ready to provide you with another major update. Today, we’re happy to release the latest public build for all of our products with the 220.127.116.11 drivers. This maintenance release should resolve issues that had arisen with other programs since the 18.104.22.168 version, and should help prevent similar incidents in the future.
You can download this release for the Killer 2100, Killer E2100 (same driver as the Killer 2100), Killer Xeno Pro, and Killer Wireless-N products in the download section of our website. You can also view the release notes below:
NEW FEATURES IN THIS RELEASE
This is a maintenance only release to address specific issues, listed below.
FIXES IN THIS RELEASE
- Addressed compatibly issues that were introduced with iTunes version 10.5
- Addressed compatibility issues with the recently released iCloud
- Addressed compatibility issues that were introduced with Safari 5
- Addressed issue with the ability to launch World of Warcraft
- Improved compatibility with Windows Home Server 2011
KNOWN ISSUES IN THIS RELEASE
- The disabling of the Killer Network Card will cause the Killer Network Manager to show an inaccurate link speed.
- Changing of display resolutions may cause the Killer Network Manager interface to display improperly, though operation is unaffected. To reset to proper display, the application will have to closed and re-started.