6 New Things Xbox One Can Do: The Xbox One gets an assortment of tweaks and new features in the big April system update. But what exactly can your console do now it couldn’t do before?
I know Microsoft does not want to hear this ,but they need to drop the price of the XBOX ONE to $399.99. Sony had to drop the price of the PS3 to match the XBOX 360 back in the day.
Don’t they want to be on a even playing field ? The choice is easy right now to buy PS4 over the XBOX ONE because the XBOX ONE is priced $100 more. Microsoft, make the choice harder for people and lower your price ! XBOX ONE is a great system to play game’s on.
Oh ,yea don’t forget to add “XBOX SCREENSHOT” soon please.
This is the reason I will be playing WildStar for a long time !
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.3 features a number of fixes to existing content, mainly focusing on systems and quests that were blocking progression. We’re working hard to resolve other issues we know you’re eager to see fixed, and we’ll let you know when they’re addressed.
We’re also continuing to work on the more global issue of botting and gold spamming. These changes are happening behind the scenes and although we aren’t mentioning specifics in the patch notes, we are continually working on protecting you from bots and gold farmers. We continue to receive all your reports, and taking care of them is one of our top priorities. Thanks for sending them in and for your patience.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Attempting /stuck in Cyrodiil no longer instructs you to use /bug instead of /help if you’re actually stuck.
Resolved an issue if you take all the resources around the same time, and the icons do not update in real time on the map.
You will now generate Ultimate against battle-leveled players.
Combat & Gameplay
Silver Bolts rank 2 can now be re-added to your skill bar if it gets removed.
Fixed an issue with the Ranger’s gait set bonus. It no longer gives you excessive stamina recovery.
Crafting & Economy
You will no longer accidentally deconstruct your equipped helmet.
The sell value of food that you create has been reduced to be more in line with other crafting skill lines.
Dungeons & Group Content
You will no longer get stuck if all the cultists are killed as soon as they spawn.
Banished Cells: After killing Cell Haunter and the other monsters, Keeper Areldur will no longer remain trapped.
Banished Cells: Fixed an issue in the final boss room where the boss would not spawn if you were on the quest, but not on the right step.
You will now be forced to restart the game client following a patch to ensure you do not get stuck on the login screen.
Fixed an issue where you would get shot up into the air when walking over certain objects.
Through the Ashes: Monsters in the Abandoned Mine will now respawn as intended.
A Hostile Situation: It will no longer be possible to get trapped in the jail cell when grouped with another player.
An Act of Kindness: Resolved an issue where you could not use the crystal on monsters when you should have been able to.
Unearthing the Past: Fixed an issue where motes could not be interacted with on occasion. They are now be interactable when on the appropriate quest step.
Carzog’s Demise: Caleen and Lambur will now always speak to you.
Frozen Man: You will now be able to find the third clue.
The Army of Meridia: The Groundskeeper will no longer occasionally spawn in an uninteractable state.
Crossing the Chasm: You will now always be able to start and advance through the portal events.
Crossing the Chasm: The fight against Molag Grunda will now reset properly if you revive after being killed.
Trade Negotiations: Markers have been added to the compass and world map for each step in the quest.
Trade Negotiations: Bodani and Raston should now always appear when turning in the quest.
Challenge the Tide: The signal horn should now always be able to be used to summon Gruznak.
Lineage of Tooth and Claw: The bound werewolf will now speak as intended when taken into the cave.
Forgotten Soul: The central welkynd stone will now always be interactable.
Scars Never Fade: Slim-Jah will now always speak with you, and her hunters will now always be willing to duel.
Unsafe Haven: The ritual event will now spawn in as intended, and will no longer break with many players in the area.
Anchors from the Harbour: Doshia has had her powers reduced.
Castle of the Worm: Fixed an issue where the quest could become blocked if you logged out or disconnected during the “Observe the Scene” step.
Castle of the Worm: Cadwell will no longer decide to stop following you.
Daughter of Giants: The exit portal will now always appear after defeating the final boss.
Arithiel: The sorcerer event will now always spawn as intended when you’re on the correct quest step.
Hadran’s Fall: Returning Tand to the boss area will no longer break the quest.
Fell’s Justice: Leonce will now always respawn as intended.
The Liberation of Northpoint: Darien will no longer get stuck and prevent you from completing the quest.
Proving Trust: It should now be much easier to find and heal peasants.
Divine Favor: Resolved an issue where you could not summon the Guard-Captain.
Fixed an issue where the achievements Dreamslayer, Spirit Warden Champion and Azura’s Ally were not being awarded correctly.
The Perfect Burial: It will now be much easier to find mudcrabs.
Trial of the Body: All of the bosses will be able to be attacked as intended.
Tomb Beneath the Mountain: You will now always be able to reanimate a corpse and have it follow you.
The error message “Account Expired” will now display properly when the client is set to any language.
The error message “An unknown error has occurred” has been edited to be more helpful.
Post edited by ZOS_MichaelServotte on April 14
Tonight, we will begin rolling out the next Xbox One system update. Again, I’d like to thank all of the Xbox Live members who previewed features with us and shared some of their feedback. Their input helped shape this system update, and we look forward to expanding our list of previewing Xbox Live members in the coming months.
Here’s the final breakdown of the features rolling out to Xbox One systems starting tonight and over the next few days:
- Game and app saves and updates. A game save progress bar will show you the status of your game saves. You will also be able to easily tell what games and apps are being updated or have been updated recently.
- Friends improvements. Notifications will be added to see when favorites and friends sign in to Xbox Live. This was one of the most frequently requested features, so we made it a priority to include it in this update. Also, friends who are in multiplayer will be identified in the friends list.
- Kinect voice and motion improvements will continue to be fine-tuned for quality and reliability of Xbox One commands. For example, we’ve updated some of the gesture functionality to reduce false positives on non-hand objects triggering gesture commands.
- Improved GameDVR video quality through compression algorithm improvements.
- Blu-ray player supports 50 Hz video output for content recorded at 50 Hz. We’ll also be updating the Blu-ray Player app in the coming days to round out these improvements.
- Controller and headset adaptor firmware updates will reduce audio static and improve wireless connectivity.
- Silent reboot after system updates and system update on demand now available. If your console is in Instant On mode, the update will happen automatically and return to standby upon completion. This means you won’t need to power on your console after an update moving forward. If you want to take future updates when available without waiting for your console to do it on its own, we’ve added this option under system settings and you’ll be able to use it next update. It will only show as available when there is an update to take.
Thanks again for everyone’s feedback on particular features previewed these past few months and keep the feedback coming.
The Developers talking about raiding at Pax East 2014.
The video is not very good looking…lol ,but it is for you to hear the developers talk about the armor sets from Pax East 2014. I was at the meeting. The WildStar developers were cool !
Go buy it now !
4/10/2014 Patch Update Details
NEW FEATURES (All Platforms)
Private Match (beta) – This is the first public test of our new Private Match mode. This gives you a way to organize matches with and against your friends, for casual or tournament play. Some features are unfinished or not yet implemented, and we welcome your feedback. A few highlights:
• Private Match supports 2 to 12 players, with 1 to 6 players on each team.
• You can start a new Private Match lobby by choosing it on the main selection screen (alongside Campaign, MP, and Training). Invite your friends in or have them join you at any time.
• Choose any of the game’s maps or modes (CTF, Pilot Hunter, etc.) to play in.
• Choose which team you’re on.
• There is no XP gain, challenge progress, or achievement unlocking while in a Private Match. For this beta, the Last Game Summary screen will display what you would have earned in normal play outside of Private Match, but be aware that this progress will not be recorded to your lifetime total.
• For this beta, there is no concept of a “lobby leader”; any player can change game options in the lobby or start/stop the match countdown.
• All Private Match games are still played on dedicated servers via Xbox Live Cloud Compute, just like normal matches.
• New options like round time, score limits, and much more will come in future updates.
Party Colors – Your party members and their titans now show up on the mini-map with green colors, instead of the normal blue colors that other friendlies use. Their names are also drawn in green on your HUD, the obituary text, and in the pre-game lobby. This helps you figure out where your friends are and what they’re up to, especially in the heat of combat.
Auto-Titan Color in Obituary – Your auto-titan’s name now shows up in the obituary with the gold color that your own name does. Previously it had the same blue color as any other friendly. This makes it easier to keep tabs on how your titan is doing.
Removed Wall-hack Exploit – PC cheaters were able to modify their local configuration files to enable a sort of wall-hack cheat using legit game code. We’ve closed the exploit that they were using.
Menu Changes – “Play Multiplayer” is now the default (top) option on the private lobby menu, if you’ve completed both the IMC and Militia campaigns. It has also been renamed from “Play Classic”, since the term “classic”, which we used internally, proved to be confusing to some players.
Game Version on Main Menu – The main menu now displays the game’s version in the bottom-left corner. Now you don’t have to wonder if you really do have the latest version of the game, and we can use that to double-check things if support is helping you troubleshoot issues.
NEW FEATURES (Xbox One)
Party App Shortcut in Menus – Added a shortcut on all menus that opens the Xbox One’s “Party” app by pressing Left Trigger on the controller, similar to the existing Right Trigger shortcut that invites friends. You can then press ‘B’ to close it when you’re done, or leave it up. (This is much easier than the manual method of going to the Home screen, opening “My games & apps”, selecting Apps, scrolling a few screens over to the “Party” app, and opening it.)
GAME BALANCE CHANGES
The Gooser Challenge – Based on recent feedback from fans of the game, the Gen 5 challenge requirement ‘Gooser’, requiring players to kill 50 ejecting pilots, will be reduced to 5 total. We had a couple of design goals for Regeneration. One was to give players a structured way to discover and experience ways of playing the game they might not have otherwise tried on their own. The second was to recognize players’ mastery of various skills, going beyond just ‘time played’. We went a bit too far with this challenge, especially considering the unique conditions that have to be met just to have the opportunity to get a kill on an ejecting Pilot. We understand some players have already completed the challenge, or have already earned more than the new requirement so we will be internally noting those players so we can recognize their accomplishments in a future game update.
40mm magazine capacity for default and Extended Mag – The default magazine size was making the 40mm too powerful. It is intended to be the only weapon that can take a Titan down without reloading, if used skillfully. However, 20 rounds per magazine were proving to be too high and overly tolerant of indiscriminate fire. We’ve reduced it to 12 rounds per magazine, which still allows players to take a Titan down without reloading, but helps balance it out against other Titan weapons. The extended mag has also been dropped from 25 to 16, with the same design principles applying to this change.
Titan Quad Rocket mag size change – During development, there was a time when the Quad Rocket was too powerful. We made a lot of changes to pull it back before shipping (lessened the screen shake impact, lessened the duration of the first person impact FX, lowered the magazine size, pulled the damage back, etc.) It currently can struggle against other Titan weapons and going back to the 5/6 (default/extended mag) magazine sizes helps balance the weapon and allows players to miss a few shots and still be effective. It was 4/5, now its 5/6.
Titan Quad Rocket damage vs Titan shields – It was taking too long to drop a Titans shields with the Quad Rocket (5 shots). This meant you had to reload before you could even drop an enemy Titan’s shields. This was the only Titan weapon that had this issue. We’ve now upped the damage against Titan shields so that it can drop a shield with 4 shots. Combined with the increased mag size, this damage increase effectively gives you one more volley in the mag to deal serious direct hull damage.
Titan Quad Rocket ‘Rapid Fire’ Mod’s mag size change – We upped the magazine size for the Quad Rocket’s Rapid Fire Mod to help it compete with the changes made to the extended magazine (from 5 to 6). The Rapid Fire Mod’s magazine size is going up from 16 to 18.
Amped Kraber Titan damage change – We upped the damage that the Amped Kraber Burn Card does to Titans. It is now the only significantly effective “small arms” weapon against Titans. Note that this only applies to the Amped version of the Kraber. The damage goes up from 100 to 800. We added this to give the Kraber Burn Card a little bit more character, as well as to give you something to shoot if you have a hard time hitting those little Pilots with the Kraber. So snipe away at those Titans…before they kill you!
Hardpoint Domination scoring changes – We wanted to reward and encourage players to go out and capture enemy hardpoints. As important as defending a hardpoint is, capturing them is more important and a tougher task, generally speaking. We did not want to completely remove points for defending, but attacking players were getting too little credit for their efforts. Here is a breakdown of the changes:
• Capturing a hardpoint from 150 to 250
• Assisting in capturing a hardpoint from 75 to 100
• Neutralizing a hardpoint from 50 to 150
• Assisting in neutralizing a hardpoint from 25 to 75
• Killing a player inside an enemy hardpoint from outside (nearby) from 75 to 50
• Killing a player inside an enemy hardpoint from outside (far) from 75 to 50
• Killing a player inside an enemy hardpoint from inside the hardpoint from 75 to 50
• Killing an NPC inside an enemy hardpoint from inside the hardpoint from 25 to 10
• Killing a player outside of a friendly hardpoint whilst inside of a hardpoint from 75 to 50
• Killing a player inside of a friendly hardpoint whilst inside of a hardpoint from 75 to 50
• Killing an NPC outside of a friendly hardpoint whilst inside of a hardpoint from 25 to 10
• Killing an NPC inside of a friendly hardpoint whilst inside of a hardpoint from 25 to 10
• Defending a hardpoint now goes from 75 to 25
CTF scoring changes – We wanted to make sure the big payoff in CTF came from capturing the flag. Killing the carrier and then returning the flag was worth 400 points (combined), while capturing the flag was worth 500 points in comparison. These changes are meant to reward players who capture the flag a bit more than those who kill the carrier and return the flag. Defense is still a very important aspect of CTF so we wanted to make sure to keep defending points high enough to still encourage playing defense. Here is a breakdown of the changes:
• Capturing a flag from 500 to 400
• Returning the flag from 250 to 100
• Killing the flag carrier from 150 to 100
BUG FIXES (All Platforms)
• Fixed an issue where a Titan firing ordnance would not show on the minimap correctly.
• Fixed a rare bug with Pilot health pools that would make them virtually invincible.
• Fixed rare cases where Titans could be called in through solid geometry.
• Titan shields now protect friendly rodeo players from explosion damage (such as from an Arc Cannon).
• Fixed a case where a Pilot could embark a Titan through walls.
• Spitfire LMG and XO-16 firing sounds will no longer sometimes cut off before the gun is finished firing.
• The Archer now locks onto the top of a heavy turret rather than the base of the turret.
• The Archer’s rockets now home in on Titans correctly when those targets are kneeling.
• Fixed shadows incorrectly shimmering on a particular area of Lagoon.
• Fixed Satchel Charges and Particle Walls causing pilots to permanently rodeo other pilots.
• Fixed certain characters not rendering properly in French and other languages.
• Fixed an issue where “Initializing…” would be displayed if a server wasn’t found.
• Fixed being unable to scroll to the top of the datacenter list after scrolling down.
• Greatly reduced the bandwidth used when connecting to a server. People who previously could not progress past the load-screen when connecting to servers should be able to play now.
• Grunts now show up on the minimap when they shoot.
BUG FIXES (PC)
• Fixed issues with Asian fonts.
• ‘-nojoy’ command-line parameter now disables gamepad input.
• All anti-aliasing modes should now properly be displayed in the video settings menu.
• Fixed graphics corruption and some GPU underutilization for SLI and Crossfire configurations.
• Fixed a crash in the options menu when toggling between Low and Medium shadows.
• Mouse buttons can now be used for voice chat in lobbies.
• Titanfall will no longer override your Windows microphone volume setting when it is launched.
• Fixed the Smart Pistol reticle so it scales properly based on the Field of View setting.
• Fixed crashes on machines with 32 or more cores.
BUG FIXES (Xbox One)
• Fixed a rare full-screen blue/red flash.
• Audio should no longer overlap after going to the Xbox dashboard and back into Titanfall.
• Fixed a crash when saying “Xbox go back” on certain menus.
COMING SOON IN FUTURE UPDATE
A selection of improvements that will be released in an upcoming update:
• More Custom Loadout Slots with Custom Slots per Game Mode
• Ability to rename Custom Loadout Slots
• Last Game Summary shows the scoreboard from the previous match
• Additional customization options in Private Match
• Better 120hz monitor support
• Pick-up prompt for dropped Amped weapons appear in a different color than for normal weapons
• Enhanced interaction with Challenges. You will be able to review your Challenges by the following criteria:
o Completed (in your previous match)
o Most progressed (in your previous match)
o Almost completed (overall)
• Scoreboard icons will reflect 3 new states:
o Player Evacuated
o Player Dead with Auto-Titan Still Alive
o Player Alive with Auto-Titan Still Alive
And more…stay tuned!
It’s official: The Last of Us is coming to PS4. Pre-order The Last of Us Remastered here: http://bit.ly/TLOUPS4
Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us™ has been rebuilt for the PlayStation®4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements.
20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S.
The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.
Explore a brutal post-pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation®4 system
Includes all DLC packs: over $30 in value
Delve into Ellie’s past in Left Behind, the single-player prequel chapter
Eight new multiplayer maps in the Abandoned and Reclaimed Territories packs
In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director
Now I know why we sub now ! Thank you Zenimax Online Studios for not sitting on your hands !!!!
Craglorn is the first Adventure Zone coming to The Elder Scrolls Online. In this video, we give you a closer look at the zone and the adventures you and your allies will have there. Don’t miss the information about our new 12-player Trials! For more information about The Elder Scrolls Online, visit our website:http://elderscrollsonline.com.
Game DVR and Upload are among the most used apps on Xbox One. We know how important it is to be able to easily watch and share video clips, and starting tomorrow we’re rolling out an update to the YouTube app on Xbox One that integrates Game DVR and Upload with YouTube**, making it easier than ever to capture and share game clips with the world.
Now, use Game DVR to capture epic gaming moments, edit them in Upload Studio, and, with the simple click of a button inside the YouTube app (look for My Uploads**), share them instantly to your YouTube channel. The updated YouTube experience also allows you to watch YouTube videos in Snap Mode, add individual YouTube videos to your Pins, earn Media Achievements, and add your YouTube channels to OneGuide for instant access to YouTube videos right next to your favorite TV listings or App Channels.
*In Settings, elect to “Share game clips” and “Share on social network”