Ready yourself for Dragon Age: Inquisition with our Inquisitor gameplay trailer!
Learn more at http://www.dragonage.com/en_GB
6 New Things Xbox One Can Do: The Xbox One gets an assortment of tweaks and new features in the big April system update. But what exactly can your console do now it couldn’t do before?
I know Microsoft does not want to hear this ,but they need to drop the price of the XBOX ONE to $399.99. Sony had to drop the price of the PS3 to match the XBOX 360 back in the day.
Don’t they want to be on a even playing field ? The choice is easy right now to buy PS4 over the XBOX ONE because the XBOX ONE is priced $100 more. Microsoft, make the choice harder for people and lower your price ! XBOX ONE is a great system to play game’s on.
Oh ,yea don’t forget to add “XBOX SCREENSHOT” soon please.
This is the reason I will be playing WildStar for a long time !
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.3 features a number of fixes to existing content, mainly focusing on systems and quests that were blocking progression. We’re working hard to resolve other issues we know you’re eager to see fixed, and we’ll let you know when they’re addressed.
We’re also continuing to work on the more global issue of botting and gold spamming. These changes are happening behind the scenes and although we aren’t mentioning specifics in the patch notes, we are continually working on protecting you from bots and gold farmers. We continue to receive all your reports, and taking care of them is one of our top priorities. Thanks for sending them in and for your patience.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Attempting /stuck in Cyrodiil no longer instructs you to use /bug instead of /help if you’re actually stuck.
Resolved an issue if you take all the resources around the same time, and the icons do not update in real time on the map.
You will now generate Ultimate against battle-leveled players.
Combat & Gameplay
Silver Bolts rank 2 can now be re-added to your skill bar if it gets removed.
Fixed an issue with the Ranger’s gait set bonus. It no longer gives you excessive stamina recovery.
Crafting & Economy
You will no longer accidentally deconstruct your equipped helmet.
The sell value of food that you create has been reduced to be more in line with other crafting skill lines.
Dungeons & Group Content
You will no longer get stuck if all the cultists are killed as soon as they spawn.
Banished Cells: After killing Cell Haunter and the other monsters, Keeper Areldur will no longer remain trapped.
Banished Cells: Fixed an issue in the final boss room where the boss would not spawn if you were on the quest, but not on the right step.
You will now be forced to restart the game client following a patch to ensure you do not get stuck on the login screen.
Fixed an issue where you would get shot up into the air when walking over certain objects.
Through the Ashes: Monsters in the Abandoned Mine will now respawn as intended.
A Hostile Situation: It will no longer be possible to get trapped in the jail cell when grouped with another player.
An Act of Kindness: Resolved an issue where you could not use the crystal on monsters when you should have been able to.
Unearthing the Past: Fixed an issue where motes could not be interacted with on occasion. They are now be interactable when on the appropriate quest step.
Carzog’s Demise: Caleen and Lambur will now always speak to you.
Frozen Man: You will now be able to find the third clue.
The Army of Meridia: The Groundskeeper will no longer occasionally spawn in an uninteractable state.
Crossing the Chasm: You will now always be able to start and advance through the portal events.
Crossing the Chasm: The fight against Molag Grunda will now reset properly if you revive after being killed.
Trade Negotiations: Markers have been added to the compass and world map for each step in the quest.
Trade Negotiations: Bodani and Raston should now always appear when turning in the quest.
Challenge the Tide: The signal horn should now always be able to be used to summon Gruznak.
Lineage of Tooth and Claw: The bound werewolf will now speak as intended when taken into the cave.
Forgotten Soul: The central welkynd stone will now always be interactable.
Scars Never Fade: Slim-Jah will now always speak with you, and her hunters will now always be willing to duel.
Unsafe Haven: The ritual event will now spawn in as intended, and will no longer break with many players in the area.
Anchors from the Harbour: Doshia has had her powers reduced.
Castle of the Worm: Fixed an issue where the quest could become blocked if you logged out or disconnected during the “Observe the Scene” step.
Castle of the Worm: Cadwell will no longer decide to stop following you.
Daughter of Giants: The exit portal will now always appear after defeating the final boss.
Arithiel: The sorcerer event will now always spawn as intended when you’re on the correct quest step.
Hadran’s Fall: Returning Tand to the boss area will no longer break the quest.
Fell’s Justice: Leonce will now always respawn as intended.
The Liberation of Northpoint: Darien will no longer get stuck and prevent you from completing the quest.
Proving Trust: It should now be much easier to find and heal peasants.
Divine Favor: Resolved an issue where you could not summon the Guard-Captain.
Fixed an issue where the achievements Dreamslayer, Spirit Warden Champion and Azura’s Ally were not being awarded correctly.
The Perfect Burial: It will now be much easier to find mudcrabs.
Trial of the Body: All of the bosses will be able to be attacked as intended.
Tomb Beneath the Mountain: You will now always be able to reanimate a corpse and have it follow you.
The error message “Account Expired” will now display properly when the client is set to any language.
The error message “An unknown error has occurred” has been edited to be more helpful.
Post edited by ZOS_MichaelServotte on April 14
Tonight, we will begin rolling out the next Xbox One system update. Again, I’d like to thank all of the Xbox Live members who previewed features with us and shared some of their feedback. Their input helped shape this system update, and we look forward to expanding our list of previewing Xbox Live members in the coming months.
Here’s the final breakdown of the features rolling out to Xbox One systems starting tonight and over the next few days:
- Game and app saves and updates. A game save progress bar will show you the status of your game saves. You will also be able to easily tell what games and apps are being updated or have been updated recently.
- Friends improvements. Notifications will be added to see when favorites and friends sign in to Xbox Live. This was one of the most frequently requested features, so we made it a priority to include it in this update. Also, friends who are in multiplayer will be identified in the friends list.
- Kinect voice and motion improvements will continue to be fine-tuned for quality and reliability of Xbox One commands. For example, we’ve updated some of the gesture functionality to reduce false positives on non-hand objects triggering gesture commands.
- Improved GameDVR video quality through compression algorithm improvements.
- Blu-ray player supports 50 Hz video output for content recorded at 50 Hz. We’ll also be updating the Blu-ray Player app in the coming days to round out these improvements.
- Controller and headset adaptor firmware updates will reduce audio static and improve wireless connectivity.
- Silent reboot after system updates and system update on demand now available. If your console is in Instant On mode, the update will happen automatically and return to standby upon completion. This means you won’t need to power on your console after an update moving forward. If you want to take future updates when available without waiting for your console to do it on its own, we’ve added this option under system settings and you’ll be able to use it next update. It will only show as available when there is an update to take.
Thanks again for everyone’s feedback on particular features previewed these past few months and keep the feedback coming.
The Developers talking about raiding at Pax East 2014.